|Look up log, -log, or logs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Log most often refers to:
- Log (wood), a subpart of a felled tree trunk
- Logging (infinitive to log), cutting down trees for logs
Log, LOG, or LoG may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Log (magazine), an architectural magazine
- Lamb of God (band) or LoG, an American metal band
- Log Press, an OmniScriptum imprint
- The Log, Les Paul's first solid-body electric guitar
- Log, a fake product in The Ren & Stimpy Show
- Log file, a computer file in which events are recorded
- Logbook, or ship's log, a description of important events in the management, operation, and navigation of a ship
- Laplacian of Gaussian or LoG, an algorithm used in digital image processing
- Logarithm, typically abbreviated "log"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Log.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.