This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a glossary of terms relating to computer hardware – physical computer hardware, architectural issues, and peripherals.
- List of computer term etymologies
- Glossary of backup terms
- Glossary of Internet-related terminology
- Glossary of reconfigurable computing
- Glossary of computer graphics
- Glossary of computer software terms
- Glossary of energy efficient hardware/software
- Shelly, G.; Vermaat, M. (2008). Discovering Computers: Fundamentals. Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2010 Series. Cengage Learning. p. 6. ISBN 978-1-4239-2702-0. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- "Punched Card System for a Wholesale Hardware". Volume 7. The Punched Card Machine Accounting and Data Processing Semi-annual. 1952. p. 123. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- Kent, Allen; Lancour, Harold (May 11, 2016). "Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science". Google Books. p. 277. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- "Golden Oldies: 1993 mainboards". Retrieved 2007-06-27.
- Andrews, Jean (May 11, 2016). "A+ Guide to Hardware". Cengage Learning. p. 403. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- Project, Ubuntu Documentation (May 11, 2016). "Ubuntu 11.04 Unity Desktop Guide". Fultus Corporation. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "micro op cache patent".
- Hannon, John J. (May 11, 2016). "Emerging Technologies for Construction Delivery". Transportation Research Board. Retrieved May 19, 2016.