|Born||3 January 1908|
|Died||23 July 1979|
|Years active||1932–1962 (film & TV)|
Lizzi Holzschuh (1908–1979) was an Austrian singer and actress.
- The Cousin from Nowhere (1934)
- The Gentleman Without a Residence (1934)
- Heaven on Earth (1935)
- The Charm of La Boheme (1937)
- Escape to the Adriatic (1937)
- Falstaff in Vienna (1940)
- Viennese Girls (1945)
- Candidates for Marriage (1958)
- Goble p.268
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
|This Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|