Littlejohn may refer to:
- Adrian Littlejohn (born 1970), a British footballer
- Alan Littlejohn (1929–1996), a British musician
- Charles Philip Littlejohn (1923-2014), Clerk of the New Zealand House of Representatives
- De Witt Clinton Littlejohn (1818–1892), an American politician and Union Army brigadier general
- Hawk Littlejohn, (1941–2000), a flute maker
- Henry Littlejohn (1826-1914), surgeon and instigator of Public Health concepts in UK
- Jack Littlejohn (born 1991), Australian Rugby League player
- Jimmy Littlejohn (1910–1989), a British sportsman
- John Littlejohn (1931–1994), an American electric blues slide guitarist
- Kenneth Littlejohn (born c. 1941), a convicted armed robber and self-proclaimed double agent
- Raymond Trewolla Littlejohns (1893–1961), an Australian ornithologist and accountant
- Richard Littlejohn (born 1954), a British journalist
- William Harper Littlejohn, a fictional character in the Doc Savage universe
- Bel Littlejohn, a character created by British satirist Craig Brown
- Littlejohn, a novel by Howard Owen.
- Littlejohn's tree frog, a species frog in Australia
- Littlejohn adaptor, a military tank weapon accessory
- Littlejohn Vase, a British sports trophy
- Littlejohn Coliseum, an arena in Clemson, South Carolina, US
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Littlejohn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.