|Former name(s)||Little Neck Road|
|Owner||City of New York|
|Location||Queens, New York City|
|South end||NY 25 (Queens Boulevard) in Bellerose|
| NY 25B in Bellerose Manor|
Grand Central Parkway in Glen Oaks
I-495 in Little Neck
NY 25A in Little Neck
|North end||255th Street in Little Neck|
Little Neck Parkway (formerly Little Neck Road) is the easternmost major north/south route in northern Queens, New York City. North of Northern Boulevard (NY 25A), the parkway is a local residential street. South of there, it is a two- to four-lane road, which becomes divided south of Grand Central Parkway. South of Hillside Avenue, it widens to six lanes. Its southern terminus is at Jericho Turnpike (NY 25) at the Queens-Nassau border.
The Q36 bus serves Little Neck Parkway from Jamaica Avenue to the Little Neck Long Island Rail Road station on weekdays. Express routes include the QM3 bus between the Long Island Expressway and Northern Boulevard, and QM5 and QM8 buses between 260th Street and the Long Island Expressway.
- Google (July 1, 2018). "Little Neck Parkway" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- MTA Regional Bus Operations. "Q36 bus schedule" (PDF).
- MTA Regional Bus Operations. "QM3 bus schedule" (PDF).
- MTA Regional Bus Operations. "QM1/QM5/QM6 bus schedule" (PDF).
- MTA Regional Bus Operations. "QM7/QM8 bus schedule" (PDF).
|This article relating to roads and streets in New York City is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|