Little John is one of Robin Hood's Merry Men.
Little John may also refer to:
- Nicholas Owen (Jesuit) (c. 1562-1606), martyred Jesuit lay brother and saint who used the alias "Little John"
- Little John (musician) (born 1970), Jamaican dancehall artist
- John Nee, Irish actor with the stage name Little John Nee
- Rowby-John Rodriguez (born 1994), Austrian darts player who uses the nickname "Little John"
Arts and entertainment
- Little John (film), a 2001 Tamil fantasy film
- Little John, a 2002 TV movie starring Ving Rhames
- a title character in the 1976 American sitcom Big John, Little John
- "Little John" Warner, a character in the 1998-2000 American sitcom Jesse
- "Little John", a 2002 Hallmark Hall of Fame TV episode
- Little John (archeological site), one of Canada's oldest human occupation archaeological sites
- MGR-3 Little John, an artillery rocket used by the United States Army in the 1960s
- Little John, a ship that was part of the 1590 Watts' West Indies and Virginia expedition and the 1591 Blockade of Western Cuba
- Little John, the bell in the Nottingham Council House
- Lil Jon (born 1971), American rapper
- Lil' John, born John Rinaldi (born 1946), of the Big Chuck and Lil' John US television duo
- Littlejohn (disambiguation)
- Big John (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.