Little Giant is a 1946 Abbott and Costello film.
Little Giant or Little Giants may also refer to:
- the nickname for Stephen A. Douglas (1813–1861), American politician defeated by Abraham Lincoln in the 1860 presidential election
- Wabash Little Giants, the athletics teams of Wabash College, beginning in 1884
- Newark Little Giants, a professional baseball team based in Newark, New Jersey in the late 1880s
- The Little Giant (1926 film), an American silent comedy film
- The Little Giant (1933 film), a film starring Edward G. Robinson
- the nickname for jazz saxophonist Johnny Griffin
- The Little Giant (album), a 1959 album by Johnny Griffin and his all-star sextet
- Little Giant Ladder System, manufactured by Wing Enterprises, founded in the 1970s
- Little Giants, a 1994 comedy featuring Rick Moranis and Ed O'Neill
- The Small Giant, a French cartoon series
- Little Giant (album), 2014 studio album by Roo Panes
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Giant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.