|Little Elm High School|
Little Elm front office and fine arts wing before renovations
1900 Walker Lane
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Little Elm Independent School District|
|NCES School ID||482772003111|
|Teaching staff||112.46 (on an FTE basis)|
|Student to teacher ratio||18.12|
|Color(s)||Navy and Gold|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class 5A|
Little Elm High School is a public high school in Little Elm, Texas, United States and classified as a 5A school by the University Interscholastic League (UIL). It is part of the Little Elm Independent School District located in east central Denton County.
The school was founded first at the current location of Lakeside Middle School in 1995. The new school was completed in 2006. A multi-million dollar renovation was completed in 2009, and a much more expansive $17.5 million renovation began the summer of 2016. Plans include a new and expanded main entrance, new fine arts and band hall, cafeteria and kitchen expansion, new classroom wing, bistro, JROTC facilities, improved parking and bus flow, and general aesthetic improvements. The expansions are scheduled to be completed by the 2017–2018 school year.
The school offers 17 Advanced Placement courses as of 2017, and there is a 42% AP participation rate. Approximately 57% of AP test takers pass with at least a 3 on the exam.
Starting in the 2012–2013 school year, the district provides Macbook Airs to every high school student, with new computers distributed for the 2016–2017 school year. Students at the middle schools and some fifth and fourth graders are provided Google Chromebooks for learning purposes, as well.
UIL Number Sense Champions 
- 1993(2A), 1994(2A)
The Little Elm Lobos compete in UIL district 14-5A in the following sports:
Volleyball, Cross Country, Cheerleading, Drill Team, Marching Band, Football, Basketball, Power lifting, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Track, Baseball, and Softball
2016-2017 Boys basketball; 2016-2017 District 14-5A champions, ranked 2nd in conference 5A by the TABC (Texas Association of Basketball Coaches) at end of regular season; Bi-District Champions
Demographics and Statistics
The school is composed of 53% male, 47% female, with a 61% minority enrollment. 48% of students participate in the free or reduced lunch program.
- Cole Beasley, American football player, Rapper
- Trevante Rhodes, American actor, former sprinter
- Richard Sanchez, Professional soccer player with FC Dallas and Chicago Fire
- R. J. Hampton, Social Media Personality, Basketball Player
- Donavin Green, Social Media Personality, Dancer
- Jabez Villalobos, Social Media Personality, American actor
- Royal Clark, Social Media Entertainment
- "Search for Public Schools - Little Elm H S (482772003111)". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 31 January 2019.
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-10.
- UIL Number Sense Archives Archived 2012-05-07 at the Wayback Machine
- The Athletics Department