|Little Church Around the Corner|
|Directed by||William A. Seiter|
|Screenplay by||Olga Printzlau|
|Story by||Charles E. Blaney|
|Based on||Little Church Around the Corner|
by Marion Russell
|Cinematography||Edwin B. DuPar|
|Edited by||C.R. Wallace|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Little Church Around the Corner is a 1923 American drama film directed by William A. Seiter and written by Olga Printzlau. The film stars Claire Windsor, Kenneth Harlan, Hobart Bosworth, Pauline Starke, Walter Long and Cyril Chadwick. The film was released by Warner Bros. in March 1923.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2017)
- Claire Windsor as Leila Morton
- Kenneth Harlan as David Graham
- Hobart Bosworth as John Morton
- Pauline Starke as Hetty Burrows
- Walter Long as Big Hex Poulon
- Cyril Chadwick as Mark Hanford
- Alec B. Francis as Reverend Bradley
- Winter Hall as Doc
- Margaret Seddon as Mrs. Wallace
- George Cooper as Jude Burrows
- Stanton Heck as Burt Wilson
- Fred R. Stanton as The Sheriff
- Winston Miller as Little David
- Mary Jane Irving as Little Hetty
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $324,000 domestically and $28,000 foreign.
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 1 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- "Little Church Around the Corner (1923) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- Hal Erickson. "Little Church Around the Corner (1923) - William Seiter". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Little Church Around the Corner". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|