State Graduation/ Exit Exams in the United States are standardized tests in American Public schools in order for students to receive a high school diploma, according to that state's Secondary Education Curriculum.
- Alabama State Department of Education Archived 2010-06-18 at the Wayback Machine
- Education & Early Development, Alaska Department of. "EED - Assessment, Accountability and Student Information". Archived from the original on 2013-05-23. Retrieved 2009-04-27. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Education, Arkansas Department of (2006–2008). "Arkansas Department of Education – Testing". Archived from the original on 2009-02-07. Retrieved 2009-04-25. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Nevada Department of Education Archived 2008-05-09 at the Wayback Machine
- (nd) NMSBA Archived 2007-08-07 at the Wayback Machine webpage. Retrieved 5/29/07
- (nd) OAT Archived 2010-06-04 at the Wayback Machine webpage. Retrieved 5/29/07