This article lists political parties in Cuba. No party is permitted to campaign or endorse candidates for election, including the Communist Party. Candidates are elected on an individual referendum basis without formal party involvement, though elected assemblies predominantly consist of members of the dominant party alongside non-affiliated candidates.
- Communist Party of Cuba (Partido Comunista de Cuba).
- Cuban Liberal Solidarity Party - An amalgamation of the Cuban Liberal Movement and the Democratic Solidarity Party
- Cuban Liberal Union (Unión Liberal Cubana, member LI)
- Christian Democratic Party of Cuba (Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba)
- Cuban Democratic Socialist Current (Corriente Socialista Democratica Cubana)
- Democratic Social-Revolutionary Party of Cuba (Partido Social-Revolucionario Democrático de Cuba)
- Social Democratic Co-ordination of Cuba (Coordinadora Social Demócrata de Cuba)
- Orthodox Renovation Party (Partido de la Renovación Ortodoxa)
As a result, political rallies by opposition parties occur only sporadically on the island. In general, except for the PCC, the other parties receive funds and support from organizations based in Miami, and connected to the anti-Communist organizations and agencies of the U.S. government, like USAID or through the American embassy in Havana. Their militants are few, and they are frequently part of several parties.
Cuban law also stipulates that it is punishable to receive funds from a foreign government for purposes of a political organization. 
- Authentic Party
- Democratic Party
- Democratic Solidarity Party
- Cuban National League
- Cuban National Party
- Democratic Federal Republican Party of Santiago de Cuba
- Democratic Union Party
- Independent Republican Party
- Liberal Party of Cuba
- National Liberal Party of Cuba
- Orthodox Party
- People's Labour Party
- People's Party
- Popular Socialist Party
- Progressive Action Party
- Republican Party of Havana
- Socialist Party of the Island of Cuba
- Socialist Party of Manzanillo
- Socialist Workers Party
- Cuba: Elections and Events 1991-2001 Archived 2007-03-01 at the Wayback Machine Latin American Election Statistics Home
- "Cuba dissidents hold rare rally". May 21, 2005 – via news.bbc.co.uk.
- "Cuban dissidents warned not to accept money from US". Havana Journal.