This is a list of all named mountains on Mars.
Most mountains have a name including one of the following elements:
- Mons: a large, isolated, mountain.
- Montes, plural of mons: a mountain range.
- Tholus: a small dome-shaped mountain.
- Tholi, plural of tholus: a group of (usually not contiguous) small mountains.
- Dorsa, plural of dorsum: a long low range. Not included.
- List of craters on Mars
- List of mountains on Mars by height
- List of tallest mountains in the Solar System
- USGS (16 May 2012). "Three New Names Approved for Features on Mars". USGS. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- NASA Staff (27 March 2012). "'Mount Sharp' on Mars Compared to Three Big Mountains on Earth". NASA. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- Agle, D. C. (28 March 2012). "'Mount Sharp' On Mars Links Geology's Past and Future". NASA. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- Staff (29 March 2012). "NASA's New Mars Rover Will Explore Towering 'Mount Sharp'". Space.com. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Mars features database distributed with xephem v3.3 (Warning, it uses West coordinates, and table should be in East coordinates)
- IAU, USGS: Martian system nomenclature
- IAU, USGS: Mars nomenclature: mountains (planetocentric east longitude)
- IAU, USGS: Mars nomenclature: tholus (planetocentric east longitude)
- Peter Grego, Mars and how to Observe it (List of elevations of named Martian mountains)