These are the public acute hospitals in Singapore.
These are the public psychiatric hospitals in Singapore.
|Psychiatric hospital||Healthcare cluster||Planning area|
|Institute of Mental Health||National Healthcare Group||Hougang|
These are the not-for-profit acute hospitals in Singapore.
- Ang Mo Kio - Thye Hua Kwan Hospital
- Ren Ci Community Hospital
- St. Andrew's Community Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
These are the private acute hospitals in Singapore.
- Concord International Hospital
- Farrer Park Hospital
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- Parkway East Hospital
- Raffles Hospital
- Thomson Medical Centre
- British Military Hospital (predecessor of Alexandra Hospital)
- Changi Hospital ( , (a former Royal Air Force hospital located at Hendon Road, Changi and affiliated to RAF Changi until 9 Dec 1971): Merged with Toa Payoh Hospital to form the Changi General Hospital on 15 February 1997.
- Toa Payoh Hospital ( ): Merged with Changi Hospital to form the Changi General Hospital on 15 February 1997.
- View Road Hospital (Used to be a subsidiary of Institute of Mental Health (Singapore), but ceased operations in 2001.)
- Adam Road Medical Centre
- Assisi Hospice
- Camden Medical Centre
- National Centre for Infectious Diseases
- Singapore Cord Blood Bank
- Singapore Gamma Knife Centre
- Fullerton Health Group
- "Health Facilities". Ministry of Health, Singapore. Ministry of Health, Singapore. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "Handbook on CH care for patients" (PDF). Ministry of Health, Singapore. Ministry of Health, Singapore. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- "Merger with Toa Payoh Hospital". Changi General Hospital. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011. Retrieved 9 February 2012.