This is a list of public airports in the People's Republic of China grouped by provincial level division and sorted by main city served. It includes airports that are being built or scheduled for construction, but excludes defunct airports and military air bases.
There were 229 civil airports at the end of 2017, with a few dozen more under construction.
- List of the busiest airports in China
- List of People's Liberation Army Air Force airbases
- World's busiest airports by passenger traffic
- List of airports by ICAO code: Z
- 2017年民航机场生产统计公报. CAAC. March 7, 2018.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: China". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in China - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: China - ICAO codes