The following is an alphabetical list of members of the United States House of Representatives from the state of New Hampshire. For chronological tables of members of both houses of the United States Congress from the state (through the present day), see United States Congressional Delegations from New Hampshire. The list of names should be complete, but other data may be incomplete.
As of January 2019
- New Hampshire's 1st district: Chris Pappas (D) (since 2019)
- New Hampshire's 2nd district: Ann McLane Kuster (D) (since 2013)
List of members
Living former members
As of November 2020[update], there are 12 living former members. The most recent member to die was Perkins Bass (served 1955–1963) on October 25, 2011. The most recently serving member to die was James Colgate Cleveland (served 1963–1981) on December 5, 1995.
|Member||Term of office||Date of birth (and age)|
|Norman D'Amours||1975–1985||October 14, 1937|
|Judd Gregg||1981–1989||February 14, 1947|
|Bob Smith||1985–1990||March 30, 1941|
|Charles Douglas III||1989–1991||December 2, 1942|
|Richard Swett||1991–1995||May 1, 1957|
|Bill Zeliff||1991–1997||June 12, 1936|
|January 8, 1952|
|John E. Sununu||1997–2003||September 10, 1964|
|Jeb Bradley||2003–2007||October 30, 1952|
|Paul Hodes||2007–2011||March 21, 1951|
|December 2, 1952|
|September 26, 1970|
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present