The following is an alphabetical list of members of the United States House of Representatives from the commonwealth of Massachusetts. For chronological tables of members of both houses of the United States Congress from the state (through the present day), see United States congressional delegations from Massachusetts. The list of names should be complete, but other data may be incomplete.
- 1st district: Richard Neal (D) (since 1989)
- 2nd district: Jim McGovern (D) (since 1997)
- 3rd district: Lori Trahan (D) (since 2019)
- 4th district: Jake Auchincloss (D) (since 2021)
- 5th district: Katherine Clark (D) (since 2013)
- 6th district: Seth Moulton (D) (since 2015)
- 7th district: Ayanna Pressley (D) (since 2019)
- 8th district: Stephen F. Lynch (D) (since 2001)
- 9th district: Bill Keating (D) (since 2011)
List of members
Living former members
As of May 2021[update], there are 16 living former members of the House from Massachusetts. The most recent member to die was Margaret Heckler (served 1967–1983) on August 6, 2018. The most recently serving member to die was Joe Moakley (served 1973–2001), who died in office on May 28, 2001.
|Member||Years in office||Date of birth (and age)|
|Michael J. Harrington||1969–1979||September 2, 1936|
|Ed Markey||1976–2013||July 11, 1946|
|James Shannon||1979–1985||April 4, 1952|
|Brian J. Donnelly||1979–1993||February 2, 1946|
|Barney Frank||1981–2013||March 31, 1940|
|Chester G. Atkins||1985–1993||April 14, 1948|
|Joseph P. Kennedy II||1987–1999||September 24, 1952|
|John Olver||1991–2013||September 3, 1936|
|Peter I. Blute||1993–1997||January 28, 1956|
|Peter G. Torkildsen||1993–1997||January 28, 1958|
|Marty Meehan||1993–2007||December 30, 1956|
|Bill Delahunt||1997–2011||July 18, 1941|
|John F. Tierney||1997–2015||September 18, 1951|
|Mike Capuano||1999–2019||January 9, 1952|
|Niki Tsongas||2007–2019||April 26, 1946|
|Joe Kennedy III||2013–2021||October 4, 1980|
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present