The following is an alphabetical list of members of the United States House of Representatives from the state of Hawaii. For chronological tables of members of both houses of the United States Congress from the state (through the present day), see United States Congressional Delegations from Hawaii. The list of names should be complete (as of January 3, 2015), but other data may be incomplete. It includes members who have represented both the state and the Territory, both past and present.
Updated January 2015.
- Hawaii's 1st district: Ed Case (D) (2002-2007, since 2019) Website
- Hawaii's 2nd district: Tulsi Gabbard (D) (since 2013) Website
List of members and delegates
Living former members
As of January 2019[update], there are 5 living former members of the House. The most recent member to die was Daniel Akaka (served 1977–1990) on April 6, 2018. The most recently serving member to die was Mark Takai (served 2015–2016), who died in office on July 20, 2016.
|Representative||Term of office||Date of birth (and age)|
|June 26, 1938|
|Pat Saiki||1987–1991||May 28, 1930|
|Mazie Hirono||2007–2013||November 3, 1947|
|Charles Djou||2010–2011||August 9, 1970|
|May 4, 1951|
- "Directory of Representatives". United States House of Representatives. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- Kai-Hwa Wang, Frances (May 20, 2016). "Hawaii Congressman Mark Takai to Retire to Focus on Cancer Battle". NBC News. Retrieved May 28, 2016.
- "Rise of the Wahine Documentary Film". Archived from the original on 2018-03-31. Retrieved 2020-03-06.