Standard route signs in New Jersey
|Interstates||Interstate X (I-X)|
|US Highways||U.S. Route X (US X)|
- U.S. Roads portal
- New Jersey portal
- State highways in New Jersey
- List of Interstate Highways in New Jersey
- List of state highways in New Jersey
- Former numbered routes in New Jersey
- Proposed highways in New Jersey
- County routes in New Jersey
- "Straight Line Diagrams" (PDF) (2009 ed.). New Jersey Department of Transportation. Retrieved July 24, 2010.
- Bureau of Public Roads & American Association of State Highway Officials (November 11, 1926). United States System of Highways Adopted for Uniform Marking by the American Association of State Highway Officials (Map). 1:7,000,000. Washington, DC: U.S. Geological Survey. OCLC 32889555. Retrieved November 7, 2013 – via University of North Texas Libraries.
- "Christie Administration opens portion of Route 206 Bypass in Hillsborough". The Messenger-Gazette. October 28, 2013. Retrieved October 30, 2013.
- "US 322 Straight Line Diagram" (PDF). Internet Archives WayBack Machine. New Jersey Department of Transportation. 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 24, 2004. Retrieved November 28, 2009.
- Forand, Rebecca (January 11, 2012). "Route 322 Bypass now open". Gloucester County Times. Retrieved February 7, 2012.
- Anderson, Steve. "Interstate 80 (New Jersey)". Eastern Roads. Retrieved November 28, 2009.
- Map of New Jersey (Map). Cartography by H.M. Gousha. Chevron Oil Company. 1969.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to U.S. Highways in New Jersey.|