The Roman Catholic Church in Belarus, united in the Episcopal Conference of Belarus, a Slavic ex-Soviet country in Eastern Europe, is presently only composed of one Latin ecclesiastical province, comprising the Metropolitan of Minsk-Mohilev and his three Suffragan dioceses.
There are no Eastern Catholic, pre-diocesan or other exempt jurisdictions.
Current Latin Dioceses
Ecclesiastical Province of Minsk-Mohilev
- Metropolitan Archdiocese of Minsk-Mohilev
Latin defunct jurisdiction
- Metropolitan Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Mohilev (1783-1991, merged into Metropolitan Archdiocese of Minsk–Mohilev, losing its Russian territories to establish Apostolic Administration of European Russia and Apostolic Administration of Novosibirsk)
Eastern Catholic defunct jurisdictions
Ruthenian Catholic defunct jurisdictions
- Ruthenian Catholic Eparchy of Pinsk–Turaŭ (1596-1795, suppressed)
- Ruthenian Catholic Archeparchy of Polotsk–Vitebsk (1596-1839, suppressed)
Ukrainian Catholic defunct jurisdictions
- Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Volodymyr–Brest (1596-1833, suppressed)
- Ukrainian Catholic Apostolic Exarchate of Belarus (1942-1944, suppressed)