- Evangelical Presbyterian Church, formed 1961, 4 congregations in Eastern Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Launceston & Winnaleah).
- Free Presbyterian Church (Australia), formed 1978, 4 congregations, in Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia.
- Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland, formed 1893, 2 congregations in New South Wales (Grafton - formed 1911 - and Sydney).
- Presbyterian Church of Australia, formed 1901, 600 congregations Australia wide.
- Presbyterian Church of Eastern Australia, formed 1846, 17 congregations in Eastern Australia (Queensland, NSW, Victoria, Tasmania).
- Presbyterian Reformed Church, formed 1967, 11 congregations in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia, plus New Zealand, Vanuatu and Fiji.
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of Australia, formed 1858, 3 congregations in Victoria (1 in Geelong and 2 in Melbourne).
- Southern Presbyterian Church, formed 1986, 2 congregations in Tasmania (Hobart and Launceston).
- Westminster Presbyterian Church of Australia, formed 1970, 13 congregations, mainly in Western Australia, with congregations also in Queensland, and the Australian Capital Territory.
While not keeping the name 'Presbyterian', the following denomination claims a significant historical link to the Presbyterian church (whether that be in Australia, Scotland or other parts of the world):
- Australian Free Church, formed 1979, 4 congregations (3 in Victoria - Melbourne, Hamilton, Stawell)
- Free Presbyterian Church of Victoria, formerly the Free Presbyterian Church of Australia Felix, based in Melbourne 1846 - 1953 (joined Presbyterian Church of Eastern Australia).
- Free Presbyterian Church of South Australia, originated 1850, joined union which formed Presbyterian Church of South Australia in 1865, but minority led by Rev James Benny continued until the 1920s.
- Free Church of Scotland (Continuing), 1 congregation in Adelaide, South Australia 2003-2010, now Gospel Presbyterian Church
Continental Reformed background
- Christian Reformed Churches of Australia, formed 1951, 53 congregations Australia wide
- Free Reformed Churches of Australia, formed 1951, 14 congregations in Western Australia, 2 congregations in Tasmania
- Hungarian Reformed Church in Australia, formed 1977
- Rowland Ward and Robert Humphreys, Religious Bodies in Australia, 3rd edition (Wantirna, Victoria: New Melbourne Press, 1995), 92.