The following is a list of Indian reserves in Quebec, Canada that includes only the reserves that are officially designated as Indian reserve and fall under the jurisdiction of the Canadian government's Department of Indian and Northern Affairs. Therefore, the northern villages and associated reserved lands of the Cree and Inuit are not included, as they are governed by a separate law. Also, the Naskapi village and the reserved lands of Kawawachikamach and the Indian settlement of Oujé-Bougoumou are not included as reserves.
First Nation settlements on Crown Land are:
- Kitcisakik (Grand-Lac Victoria) - Algonquin
- Pakua Shipu (St-Augustin) - Innu
- Winneway - Algonquin
- Akewsasne Homepage
- Malecite Homepage Archived 2012-04-15 at the Wayback Machine
- "INAC cite". Archived from the original on 2005-11-30. Retrieved 2005-12-14.
- Kahnawake Homepage Archived 2013-09-06 at the Wayback Machine
- Pessamit homepage
- Pakua Shipu homepage Archived 2010-05-24 at the Wayback Machine