The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors college football team competes as part of the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), representing the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa in the Mountain West Conference (MW). Since the establishment of the team in 1909, Hawaii has appeared in 11 bowl games. Hawaii also has an appearance in a Bowl Championship Series (BCS) game as a "BCS Buster" for the 2008 Sugar Bowl against Georgia. The latest bowl occurred on December 22, 2018, when Hawaii lost against Louisiana Tech 14–31 in the 2018 Hawaii Bowl. The loss in that game brought the Rainbow Warriors' overall bowl record to six wins and six losses (6–6).
- Statistics correct as of 2012–13 NCAA football bowl games.
- Results are sortable first by whether the result was a Hawaii win, loss or tie and then second by the margin of victory.
- Links to the season article for the Hawaii team that competed in the bowl for that year.
- Links to the season article for the opponent that Hawaii competed against in the bowl for that year when available or to their general page when unavailable.
- Now known as SDCCU Stadium.
- Now known as Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). "Bowl/All-Star Game Records" (PDF). 2012 NCAA Division I Football Records. NCAA.org. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Bowl/All-Star Game Records, p. 19
- "BCS buster Hawaii earns date with Georgia in Sugar Bowl". ESPN.com. Associated Press. December 3, 2007. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Bowl/All-Star Game Records, pp. 32–38