This list of European art awards covers some of the main art awards given by organizations in Europe. Some are restricted to artists in a particular genre or from a given country or region, while others are broader in scope. The list is organized by region.
|Baltic states||Baltic Assembly Prize for Literature, the Arts and Science||Baltic Assembly||Outstanding achievements in three categories: literature, art and science|
|Slovenia||Jakopič Award||Academy of Fine Arts and Design etc.||Achievements in the fine arts children's literature|
|Czech Republic||Jindřich Chalupecký Award||Jindřich Chalupecký Society||Young visual artists: Czech citizens under the age of 35.|
|Poland||Paszport Polityki||Polityka||Various categories|
|Poland||Kazimierz Ostrowski Award||Association of Polish Artists and Designers||Polish artists and designers in recognition of their excellence|
|Ukraine||Future Generation Art Prize||Victor Pinchuk Foundation||Discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists|
|Ukraine||Honored Worker of Ukraine Culture|
|Ukraine||Merited Artist of Ukraine|
|Ukraine||People's Artist of Ukraine|
|Ukraine||Shevchenko National Prize|
|Ukraine||Vasyl Stus Prize|
- "Baltic Assembly Prize for Literature, the Arts and Science". Baltic Assembly. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Prize winners of the Baltic Assembly Prizes for Literature, the Arts and Science 2015". Baltic Assembly. Archived from the original on 5 November 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Jakopič Award on Culture.si Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia site
- "Announcing the 21st "Jindřich Chalupecký Award" competition". Prague Events Calendar. 2009. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Paszporty". Retrieved 21 February 2020.
- Laureatką Nagrody im. Kazimierza Ostrowskiego za 2007 rok została, ZPAP Gdańsk, archived from the original on 2008-09-14, retrieved 2020-02-22
- Greenberger, Alex (2019-03-22). "Emilija Skarnulyte Wins PinchukArtCentre's $100,000 Future Generation Art Prize". ARTnews. Retrieved 2019-06-12.
- "Tildelinger af medaljer". Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Archived from the original on 2015-02-02. Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- "Kronprinsparrets Priser" (in Danish). Bikubenfonden. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- John L. Loeb Jnr, The Ambassador John L. Loeb Jnr Danish Art Collection, John L. Loeb Jnr, New York, 2005, Appendix A: An Overview of Danish Royal and Secular Art Collections, Exhibitions, Museums and Art Associations in Denmark, http://www.loebdanishartcollection.com/pdf/APPENDIX_a.pdf Archived 2011-07-13 at the Wayback Machine (retrieved December 2008)
- "Fogtdals Fotografpriser 2008". Selskabet for Dansk Fotografi. Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "Yildelinger". Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Archived from the original on 2 February 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- Denstoredanske.dk The Grand Danish Encyclopedia, Tagea Brandts Rejselegat (in Danish)
- (in French) A. Massin, W. Demulder, P. Bijtebier, Chr. Dehennin et Henri Kessels Les Concours Godecharle ont cent ans 1881-1981 Eliane de Meuse p.36 Dépôt légal D/1981/1758/3 - "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2013-08-14.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms. Michael Clarke. Oxford University Press, 2001
- Chamberlain, Laura (10 October 2012). "BBC Blogs - Wales - Artes Mundi 5 at the National Museum of Art, Cardiff". BBC Wales. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- “About Artraker”, Artraker Official Website, 2013
- Adrian Searle (8 April 2003), "The future's dim", The Guardian, retrieved 2020-02-22
- "The Campaign For Drawing". Campaignfordrawing.org. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- "Medals & Awards" (PDF). Royal Geographical Society. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- "Developing Areas Research Group (DARG)". Archived from the original on 2019-04-06. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
- Daiwa Foundation Art Prize, Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation, retrieved 2020-02-22
- "The Hepworth Wakefield announces the four shortlisted artists and judging panel for the UK's first prize for sculpture". The Hepworth Wakefield. Archived from the original on 18 November 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- K Foundation advertisement ("Divide & Kreate"), Guardian Weekend, 3 July 1993 (link) and New Musical Express, 3 July 1993 (link)
- K Foundation advertisement ("The Sands of Time Are Running In"), The Independent on Sunday, 4 July 1993
- K Foundation advertisement ("K Cera Cera"), New Musical Express, 10 July 1993 (link)
- "Bath Spa University announces new sponsors of UK's pre-eminent Drawing Prize: Trinity Buoy Wharf Trust". Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Joes Villarreal (Ed.) Gary Lawrence is awarded the Jerwood Drawing Prize 2011, artdaily.org, 15 September 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-08
- "Head to Head: Turner Prize — Is It Art?" BBC, 2 December 1999. Retrieved 22 March 2006.
- "Turner Prize: Is It Art?" BBC, 4 November 2002. Retrieved 22 March 2006.
- Welsh Artist of the Year, BBC Wales (blog), 23 June 2010. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- "Noms open for Welsh Artist of the Year", Buzz Magazine, 3 February 2010. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- "Welsh artist of the year", Axis artists' database. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "RPS announces Youmanity's Award winners". 25 June 2017.