|Born||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Associated acts||Jun Miyake, M83, Omar Rodríguez-López, P.O.D., Scapegoat Wax, Sissy Bar, Tyler Bates|
Lisa Papineau is an American musician and songwriter. She has released four solo albums, and is the songwriter and vocalist for Los Angeles band Big Sir. Papineau is a frequent collaborator of Japanese composer Jun Miyake and has also written songs for other bands and solo artists, including Air, M83, Halo Orbit, ME & LP, Renaud-Gabriel Pion, Jam Da Silva, Dinho Ouro Preto, Anubian Lights, Farflung, P.O.D., Omar Rodríguez-López, Scapegoat Wax, Scenario Rock, Arman Méliès, Mandrake, Sissy Bar, and Crooked Cowboy and the Freshwater Indians.
Papineau received initial recognition when her band Pet, co-founded with composer Tyler Bates, was featured on The Crow: City of Angels soundtrack, and later the Blue Note Records soundtrack for The Last Time I Committed Suicide. Pet's self-titled album was executive-produced by Tori Amos.
- "Big Sir talks about creating a new album in the face of illness". LA Times Blogs - Pop & Hiss. 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Video Premiere: Lisa Papineau - Rainmaker | Folk Radio". Folk Radio Music Magazine - Folk, Acoustic, Americana, Alternative. 2013-10-30. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Dusted Features [ Listed: Joshua Abrams + Lisa Papineau ]". www.dustedmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-12-06.
- "Lisa Papineau's biography". Archived from the original on March 15, 2012.
- "Lisa Papineau : un troisième album d'une envoûtante crudité". Les Inrocks (in French). Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- Lisa Papineau's website is offline since April 2013. Archived December 16, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- Lisa Papineau's blog
- Song "The Here and After" Music: Jun Miyake; lyrics and vocal: Lisa Papineau
|This article about a singer-songwriter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|