|Birth name||Lisa Dawn Lougheed|
|Born||September 9, 1968|
|Origin||Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, dancer, songwriter, actress|
|Labels||Warner Music Group • Ariola Records|
Lisa Dawn Lougheed (//; low-heed; born September 9, 1968) is a Canadian former singer, dancer and voice actress. She is probably best known for her role as Lisa Raccoon in the animated television series The Raccoons, as well as for singing the series' various songs, including the theme song "Run with Us".
As a teenager, Lougheed attended Etobicoke School of the Arts. While still in high school, she was hired as a lead vocalist and dancer in a musical revue show at Canada's Wonderland theme park. At the age of 17, she got her first job as a voice actor, working on the television series Vid Kids. This soon led her to her most famous work, the voice of Lisa in The Raccoons. She also sang the show's theme tune Run with Us, which was released as a single in 1987.
In 1992, she was signed to Warner Music Canada, releasing her second album, World Love. By the end of the year Lougheed had been nominated for two Juno Awards — 'Best Dance Recording' (for "World Love" and "Love Vibe") and a Canadian Music Video Award (for "Love Vibe").
Her third album, Peace & Harmony, was released in 1993. The Juno-nominated track "Won't Give Up My Music" has been the official Service Band song at Cold Lake Air Cadet Summer Training Centre since the course began in 1993. The song is accompanied by a shuffle to celebrate the graduation of the service band graduates.
After the success of Peace & Harmony, Lougheed disappeared from the major music scene, most recently being credited for minor vocal work with Celine Dion and R. Kelly as well as on Oprah Winfrey's theme song. She was married to another singer, is now divorced and living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The couple had one child: Jared Rutledge, born in 1994.
- "Where's the Party" (1986) - dance EP on vinyl of Madonna's "Where's the Party", released under the name La Donna (The Girl)
- "Run with Us" (1987) - Top Singles Chart (RPM) #69, Adult Contemporary Singles (RPM) #8, Canadian Content Top Ten "CANCON" (RPM) #2
- "Ain't No Planes" (1988) - Adult Contemporary Singles (RPM) #26, Canadian Content Top Ten "CANCON" (RPM) #10
- "Run with Us (Remix)" (1988)
- "World Love" (1992) - Dance Top Ten (RPM) #7, Canadian Content Top Ten "CANCON" (RPM) #8
- "Love Vibe" (1992) - Dance Top Ten (RPM) #7, Canadian Content Top Ten "CANCON" (RPM) #1
- "Love You By Heart" (1992) - Canadian Content Top Ten "CANCON" (RPM) #1
- "Running Out of Love" (with pop duo Acosta-Russell) (1992)
- "Won't Give Up My Music" (1993)
- "Little Things" (1993)
- The Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia. Lisa Lougheed[permanent dead link]. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Allmusic. Lisa Lougheed: Credits. Retrieved Sep. 8, 2005.
- Lisa Lougheed on IMDb. Retrieved Sep. 8, 2005.
- Unofficial Raccoons Home Page. Lisa Lougheed: Credits. Retrieved Mar. 30, 2007.
- FindTheData Voter Registration. Lisa Lougheed: Credits[permanent dead link]. Retrieved Jan. 24, 2016.