This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cherry Ann Davis
20 April 1936
|Other names||Shirley Ann Davis, Lisa Davis Waltz, Lisa Davis Waltz-White, Lisa White, Lisa Davis Waltz-White|
(m. 1958; div. 1971)
(m. 1973; div. 1978)
Brian R. White
Lisa Davis (born 20 April 1936), is an English and American former child and adult actress who appeared in her first role at the age of 13 in the film The Man from Yesterday (1949). Her elder sister was big band singer Beryl Davis.
Born in into a show business family, her father is Harry Davis, the leader of the Oscar Rabin Orchestra, and her older sister is feature singer Beryl Davis. Lisa appeared in a total of 26 film and television projects from 1949 to 1962, appearing in guest spots in such shows as The George Burns Show, The Jack Benny Program, Perry Mason, The Beverly Hillbillies, and 77 Sunset Strip, among others. She provided the voice of Anita Radcliffe in One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961).
Waltz was married to actor Patrick Waltz from 28 June 1958 to January 1971. The couple had three children together, daughters Carrie (b. 14 June 1959) and Wendy (b. 28 March 1965), and son Tim (b. 16 August 1966). Soon after the couple's divorce, Patrick Waltz died of a heart attack on 13 August 1972.
After her divorce from Waltz in 1971 was finalised, the former teen actress began dating black stage and screen actor Rudy Challenger. They were married on 31 December 1973. The interracial marriage was covered in Jet magazine during that week. She filed for divorce from Challenger in April 1976, then the couple divorced on 14 September 1978, after almost two and a half years of separation. She later married Brian R. White in a private ceremony in Los Angeles on 12 May 1979. She is currently retired from acting.
- The Woman in the Hall (1947) - Jay Blake as a child
- The Man from Yesterday (1949) - Gloria Amersley
- The Long Gray Line (1955) - Nell (uncredited)
- The Virgin Queen (1955) - Jane (uncredited)
- Spy Chasers (1955) - Princess Ann
- Glory (1956) - Candy Trent
- Fury at Gunsight Pass (1956) - Kathy Phillips
- The Best Things in Life Are Free (1956) - Limp Party Girl (uncredited)
- Baby Face Nelson (1957) - Ann Saper - the Lady in Red
- The Dalton Girls (1957) - Rose Dalton
- Queen of Outer Space (1958) - Motiya
- Don't Give Up the Ship (1959) - Hilda (uncredited)
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961) - Anita Radcliffe (voice)
- Star! (1968) - Fox Chorus Girl (uncredited)
- Interview with Lisa Davis, the voice and model for 101 Dalmatians' Anita Radcliffe, UltimateDisney.com; accessed 16 March 2015.
- "Actress Lisa Waltz bio". Glamourgirlsofthesilverscreen.com. Retrieved 16 March 2015.