Lindsay Price Stone
Price in June 2009
Lindsay Jaylyn Price
December 6, 1976
|Other names||Lindsay Jaylyn Price Stone|
Lindsay Jaylyn Price (born December 6, 1976) is an American television actress and singer. She is best known for her roles as Janet Sosna on Beverly Hills, 90210 and as Victory Ford on Lipstick Jungle. She is also known for her work on soap operas such as All My Children and The Bold and the Beautiful.
Price was born in Arcadia, California to William Price, an American of German and Irish descent, and Haeja Diane Price, who was born in Korea. Price's parents were raised together as siblings, as the Price family had adopted the orphaned Haeja from Korea after the Korean War. Kim Hae Ja and her biological brother were abandoned by their mother, who remarried after Hae Ja's father was killed in the war.
In 1982, she appeared in a television commercial for toy retailer Toys "R" Us with fellow child star Jaleel White. She has also appeared in television commercials for Wanda, McDonald's, Vivitar and Island Fun Barbie. She has appeared in magazine covers for Canada's Avenue and US' Steppin' Out, Fitness, Hamptons, Audrey and Yellow.
Her first on-screen appearance was a role as Lan in the episode "Yesterday's Child" of ABC's drama television series Finder of Lost Loves. In 1989, she appeared in an episode of television series The Wonder Years titled "Walk Out" and an episode of the game show I'm Telling! with her older brother, Bryan. They only missed one question on I'm Telling! and amassed the second highest score in the show's history. She appeared as An Li Chen on the daytime soap opera All My Children and as Michael Lai on The Bold and the Beautiful.
She joined the cast of Beverly Hills, 90210 in January 1998 as Janet Sosna, a graphic designer at the Beverly Beat newspaper. She remained on the show through its finale in May 2000, appearing in a total of 73 episodes. She then reprised the role as Michael Lai on The Bold and the Beautiful from June to August 2000, April to August 2005, and November 2009. Price had a recurring role on Becker, where she played Amanda, Jake Malinak (Alex Désert)'s girlfriend, a role that spanned three seasons.
In 2006, she co-starred on The WB television show Pepper Dennis, opposite Rebecca Romijn, in the role of Kimmy Kim. She appeared in the short-lived American remake of the British series, Coupling, in addition to singing the show's theme song, a cover of "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps". She guest starred in NCIS for two episodes as a neurotic fling of main character, Anthony DiNozzo.
From 2008–09, she starred in the NBC drama Lipstick Jungle as Victory Ford, an up-and-coming fashion designer in New York City. She guest-starred in an episode of How I Met Your Mother and played Joanna Frankel in ABC's Eastwick, where she once again starred opposite Rebecca Romijn.
Price has also had a career in music. Price wrote and performed on a five-song EP entitled Someone Like Me, which was released in 2007.
Price began dating Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone in late 2009. Their son, Hudson, was born November 6, 2011. Price and Stone became engaged in July 2012, and married on June 8, 2013 in Spain. Their second son, Emerson Spencer, was born September 16, 2014.
|1988||Purple People Eater||Kory Kamimoto|
|1997||Jesus Rides Shotgun||Beer Girl|
|1999||Taking the Plunge||Short film|
|The Big Split||Tracy's Friend|
|2001||No Turning Back||Soid|
|2008||Elevator People Bring You Up When You're Feeling Down||Gwen||Short film|
|2009||Lonely Street||Felicia Quattlebaum|
|1984||Finder of Lost Loves||Lan||Episode: "Yesterday's Child"|
|1985||Airwolf||Frightened Child||Episode: "The American Dream"|
|1986||Hotel||Kim Lan||Episode: "Facades"|
|Newhart||Ranger Girl||Episode: "Camp Stephanie"|
|1987||My Two Dads||Annie||Episode: "'Tis the Season"|
|1988||A Place at the Table||Student||TV movie|
|1989||Family Medical Center||Alana Yu||Episode: "The Yu Family"|
|The Wonder Years||Lori||Episode: "Walk Out"|
|1991||Plymouth||April Mathewson||TV movie|
|1991||Life Goes On||Drama Student #2||Episode: "Life After Death"|
|Parker Lewis Can't Lose||Cheyenne Thomas||Episode: "Boy Meets Girl"|
|1991–1993||All My Children||An Li Chen Bodine||Recurring role|
|1993||Boy Meets World||Linda||Episode: "Teacher's Bet"|
|1994||ABC Afterschool Special||Laurie||Episode: "Boys Will Be Boys"|
|Days of Our Lives||Mary||Unknown episodes|
|1995–1997||The Bold and the Beautiful||Michael Lai||Recurring role|
|1996||Maybe This Time||Veronica||Episode: "St. Valentine's Day Massacre"|
|1997||Head Over Heels||Episode: "Spider Guy"|
|1998||Frasier||Sharon||Episode: "The Perfect Guy"|
|C-16: FBI||Rita||Episode: "Green Card"|
|1998–2000||Beverly Hills, 90210||Janet Sosna||71 episodes|
|2001||The Heart Department||Juliet Lee||TV movie|
|Jack & Jill||Emily Cantor||6 episodes|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Kim Marita||Episode: "Alter Boys"|
|2001–2003||Becker||Amanda||Episodes: "Jake's Jaunt," "It Had to Be Ew," "Thank You for Not Smoking"|
|2002||The Dead Zone||Dr. Sharon Weizak||Episode: "Netherworld"|
|2003||Coupling||Jane Honda||10 episodes|
|2004||The Mountain||Vanessa||Episode: "Best Laid Plans"|
|Las Vegas||Mia Duncan||Episode: "Montecito Lancers"|
|2004–2005||NCIS||Navy Lt. Pam Kim||Episodes: "Forced Entry," "Frame Up"|
|2005||Kitchen Confidential||Audrey||Episode: "Aftermath"|
|2006||Pepper Dennis||Kimmy Kim||13 episodes|
|2007||How I Met Your Mother||Cathy||Episode: "Spoiler Alert"|
|2008||Secrets of the Summer House||Nikki Wickersham||TV movie|
|2008–2009||Lipstick Jungle||Victory Ford||20 episodes|
|2009–2010||Eastwick||Joanna Frankel||13 episodes|
|2010||Who Gets the Parents||Brenda||TV movie|
|2011||CSI: NY||Kate Price||Episode: "Vigilante"|
|Love Bites||Liz||Episodes: "Unaired Pilot," "Firsts"|
|2012||Two and a Half Men||Whitney||Episode: "Avoid the Chinese Mustard"|
|2013||Hawaii Five-0||Leilani||Episodes: "Olelo HoʻOpaʻI Make", "Hoa Pili", "Pukana"|
|2014||Lifesaver||Dr. Jennifer Maguire||TV Movie|
|2014||Major Crimes||Gloria Lim||Episodes: "Two Options", "Special Master: Part Two"|
|2015||How We Live||Claudia Kaplan||TV Movie|
|2015||Blackish||Maisie||Episode: "The Real World"|
|2015||Castle||Lindsay Trent||Episode: "The Last Seduction"|
|2016||Mary + Jane||Veronique||Episode: "Neighborhood Watch"|
|2018–2019||Splitting Up Together||Camille||Main cast|
|2020||Celebrity Watch Party||Herself|
|2012||Sleeping Dogs||Peggy Li||Video game debut|
- "Lindsay Price". TV Guide. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "[Korea] Hollywood Star Lindsay Price to Promote Korean Tourism". visit korea. September 1, 2011. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- Cruz, Clarissa (September 11, 1998). "Soap Books Derby". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- Panitz, Ilyssa. "Lindsay Price Is Having a Baby". Parents.com. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "About the Film". Sending the Orphans Back. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Director's Statement". Sending the Orphans Back. Archived from the original on September 24, 2015. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved Jun 16, 2019.
- "Lipstick Jungle's Lindsay Price". Rachael Ray (TV series). 2008-03-08. Archived from the original on 2012-03-27. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Lindsay Price". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- "Lindsay Price". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- "Lindsay Price". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-08-26.
- "What Are They Up To? The Bold and the Beautiful's Lindsay Price". Buddy TV. 2007-06-23. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946–Present By Earle F. Marsh & Tim Brooks (page 290)
- "Someone Like Me | Lindsay Price Album | Yahoo! Music". Music.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "'LIPSTICK' LOVERS". New York Post. 2008-03-19. Archived from the original on 2013-01-30.
- (24 June 2011). TV chef Curtis Stone and actress Lindsay Price expecting baby, Herald Sun ("She was previously married to Hollywood producer Shawn Piller from 2004 to 2007.")
- "Aussie chef running hot abroad". News Ltd. 2011-02-05. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- Michaud, Sarah (2011-11-22). "Curtis Stone, Lindsay Price Welcome First Child". People. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- Michaud, Sarah (2012-07-12). "Curtis Stone Engaged to Lindsay Price". People.
- Galla, Brittany (2013-06-09). "Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone Get Married in Spain". Us Weekly.
- "Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price Welcome Son Emerson Spencer". People. 2014-09-18. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Behind the Scenes: Voice-Over Talent (UK)". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-07-18.