The Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Award is given out by the Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Foundation.
Christian Lindback was the president and owner of Abbotts Dairies. He was also a trustee of Bucknell University. His foundation established the Lindback Awards, for distinguished teaching at colleges and universities in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia. The award includes an honorarium and a medallion.
- Matthew Adler (born 1962), Leon Meltzer Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Norman Adler (1941-2016), professor of behavioral neurobiology and evolutionary psychology
- Nina Auerbach (1943-2017), John Welsh Centennial Professor of English Emerita at the University of Pennsylvania
- Michelle Francl, chemist
- Henry Gleitman (1925–2015), Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania
- Robert A. Gorman (born 1937), law professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Margaret Hastings (1910–1970), historian of Medieval English legal history
- Vijay Kumar (born 1962), roboticist and professor in the School of Engineering & Applied Science at the University of Pennsylvania
- Helen Kwalwasser (1927-2017), Professor Emeritus of violin at Temple University
- Amy Wax (born 1953), the Robert Mundheim Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School
- "Awards and Honors: Lindback Awards for Distinguished Teaching" | University Archives and Records Center
- "Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Awards for Distinguished Teaching". University of Pennsylvania. Missing or empty
- A National Strategy for the Elimination of Hepatitis B and C: Phase Two Report - National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Health and Medicine Division, Board...
- Keystone Folklore Quarterly - Google Books
- Students vote for Lindback Teaching Award recipient | | villanovan.com
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|