|Look up Lick or lick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lick may refer to:
- Licking, the action of passing the tongue over a surface
- Lick (crater), a crater on the Moon named after James Lick
- 1951 Lick, an asteroid named after James Lick
- Lick Township, Jackson County, Ohio, United States
- Lick (surname), people with "Lick" as a surname
- J. C. R. Licklider (1915–1990), American computer scientist, nicknamed "Lick"
- Lick (album), by The Lemonheads
- Lick (band), an American band, fl. 1990s
- Lick (music), a short phrase, or series of notes, often improvised by a musician
- The Lick, a jazz lick, commonly known as 'The Lick'
- "Lick" (song), by Joi
- Lick's Homeburgers, a Canadian restaurant chain
- Lick Observatory, an astronomical observatory in California named after James Lick
- The Lick with Trevor Nelson, a British music television show presented by Trevor Nelson