Liberty Corner, New Jersey
|Elevation||91 m (299 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||877746|
Liberty Corner is an unincorporated community located in Bernards Township, in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States. Liberty Corner is about 3.75 miles (6 km) south of Bernardsville. Liberty Corner has a post office with ZIP code 07938.
Liberty Corner Elementary is located here. It was built in 1905. It is the oldest school in the Bernards Township School District. It once instructed grades 1 through 8. In 2018, it taught 550 students in grades K-5.
- The Kienast quintuplets lived here from just after their birth in 1970 to at least 1984
- William Henry Johnson, known as Zip the Pinhead was born here sometime before 1858.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Liberty Corner, New Jersey
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed December 14, 2014.
- "Free ZIP Code Lookup with area code, county, geocode, MSA/PMSA, population". www.zipinfo.com. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "Local Interest - Historical Society of The Somerset Hills". www.historicalsocietyofsomersethills.org. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "History Of The Piper - Bonnie Brae - Liberty Corner, NJ". bonnie-brae.org. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "Bonnie Brae : 100 Year History". Issuu. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "Family Support". www.morrissussexresourcenet.org. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "History and Philosophy - Liberty Corner Elementary School". libertycorner.bernardsboe.com. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- Dowd, Maureen (5 March 1984). "Quintuplets' Father Lost Struggle in the Limelight". Retrieved 3 February 2019 – via NYTimes.com.
|This Somerset County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|