Lia Di Leo
Lia Di Leo in Radiocorriere magazine, 1953.
|Other names||Alberta Alda Di Leo|
|Years active||1951-1957 (films)|
Lia Di Leo (born 17 August 1931) is a former Italian actress and model. She entered the 1951 Miss Italy contest and then began acting in films, generally playing glamorous supporting roles. After marrying in 1957 she retired from the screen and moved to the United States.
- Lorenzaccio (1951)
- Quo Vadis (1951)
- Il bandolero stanco (1952)
- Maschera nera (1952)
- The Piano Tuner Has Arrived (1952)
- The Earrings of Madame de… (1953)
- Empty Eyes (1953)
- The Return of Don Camillo (1953)
- Cose da pazzi (1954)
- Mizar (Sabotaggio in mare) (1954)
- Tower of Lust (1955)
- Le avventure di Giacomo Casanova (1955)
- Wives and Obscurities (1956)
- Fava p.53
- Claudio G. Fava. Alberto Sordi. Gremese Editore, 2003.
|This Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|