Leonard Silverman (November 10, 1930 – September 7, 2015) was an American lawyer and politician from New York.
Silverman entered politics as a Democrat, and was a member of the New York State Assembly (48th D.) from 1969 to 1977, sitting in the 178th, 179th, 180th, 181st and 182nd New York State Legislatures. He was Chairman of the Committee on Insurance.
- New York Red Book (1988; pg. 409)
- Leonard Silverman ’54, Former Court of Claims Judge and NYS Assemblyman, Dies at 84 at Brooklyn Law School
- Governor Appoints Claims Judges in the New York Times on May 7, 1977 (subscription required)
- Former Judge, Assemblyman Dies at 84 by Andrew Dennery, in the New York Law Journal on September 16, 2015
- Leonard Silverman at Dignitymemorial.com
|New York Assembly|
| New York State Assembly