This article does not cite any sources. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Area of Lelang: 11,062 acres (44.77 km2).
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Lelang union had a population of 17,642 and 2592 house units.
Shahnagar high school and Charaliahat high school are the main educational institution in the union. Without this some institutes are -
- Shahnagar govt.primary school,
- Sanyashirhat govt.primary school.
- Shahnagar Darul ulum madrasha.
- Shahnagar Madinatul ulum madrasha.
- South shahnagar Hafejia madrasha.
- Alhaj Motiur Rahman Chowdhury Primary School
- Gopalghatta Govt. High School
- Lelang govt.primary school,
- Lelang Mohammadia Islamia madrasha,
- Bonde-A-Raja Mohila Dakil madrasha,
Marketplaces and bazars
Sanyasirhat is main marketplace in the union. There are others marketplace are -
- Noyahat ( Friday and Monday two days in week evening time ),
- Islamia bazar South shahnagar ( morning market all day after sunrise to 09:00am ).
- Gopalghata Anondo Bazar.
- Gopalghata Adarsha Bazar
Villages and mouzas
Some villages are: