|Look up legendary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legendary may refer to:
- Legendary (AZ album)
- Legendary (The Summer Set album)
- Legendary (Zao album)
- Legendary, by Kaysha
- The Legendary, a 1999 EP by The Roots
- Legend, a folk narrative
- Legendary material in Christian hagiography, a Christian literary genre
- Legendary (film), a 2010 film featuring John Cena
- Legendary (video game), a 2008 video game
- Legendary Entertainment, an American film production company
- Legendary Comics, an American comic book publisher founded in 2010
- Legendary: Tomb of the Dragon, a 2013 film featuring Dolph Lundgren
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legendary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.