Lawrence Station, New Jersey
Lawrence Station is an unincorporated community located within Lawrence Township in Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. The settlement is named for a former railroad station on the Pennsylvania Railroad's New York Division line, now a part of the Northeast Corridor (though no trains currently stop here). Today, some wooded areas and buildings from the time of the station remain but more townhouse developments, cultural centers, and industrial facilities are located along the main road through the area, Lawrence Station Road (partly County Route 608).
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed January 10, 2015.
- Mercer County Atlas (Map). 1:24000. Hagstrom Map. 2004. p. 20. ISBN 0-88097-760-4.
- Mueller's Automobile Driving and Trolley Map of Mercer County, New Jersey (Map). A. H. Mueller. 1918. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- Pennsylvania Railroad and Its Connections (Map). December 1, 1911. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- "Aerial view of Lawrence Station, 1940". Historic Aerials. 1940. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- Google (September 11, 2015). "Aerial view of Lawrence Station" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
|This Mercer County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|