|Full name||Lawrence Ogwang|
|Born||17 December 1932|
|Event(s)||Long and Triple Jump|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||7.36 m (24 ft 2 in) - Long Jump|
15.64 m (51 ft 4 in) - Triple Jump
He won a gold medal in the long jump at the 1953 Central African Games. Ogwang competed internationally at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where he finished in sixth place in the triple jump with a jump of 14.13 m (46 ft 4 1⁄2 in) and was eliminated in the heats of 4×110 yards relay (with Ben Nduga, John Agoro and Yekoyasi Kasango).
- Sports Reference. "Profile". Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- Mention of Lawrence Ogwang's death
- Central African Games. GBR Athletics. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "Results of the men's triple jump at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games". CGF. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- "Results of the men's 4x110 yards at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games". CGF. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
|This biographical article relating to Ugandan athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|