|Law of the Ranger|
|Directed by||Spencer Gordon Bennet|
|Produced by||Larry Darmour|
|Screenplay by||Nate Gatzert|
|Story by||Jesse Duffy|
|Cinematography||James S. Brown Jr.|
|Edited by||Dwight Caldwell|
Larry Darmour Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Law of the Ranger is a 1937 American Western film directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet and written by Nate Gatzert. The film stars Robert Allen, Elaine Shepard, John Merton, Wally Wales, Lafe McKee and Tom London. The film was released on May 11, 1937, by Columbia Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2019)
- Robert Allen as Bob Allen
- Elaine Shepard as Evelyn Polk
- John Merton as Bill Nash
- Wally Wales as Wally Hood
- Lafe McKee as Mr. Polk
- Tom London as Pete
- Slim Whitaker as Steve
- Ernie Adams as Zeke
- Lane Chandler as Cal Williams
- "Law of the Ranger (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- Hal Erickson. "Law of the Ranger (1937) - Spencer Gordon Bennet". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "Law of the Ranger". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16.