|Full name||Laurie Anne Rinker|
|Born||September 28, 1962|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|College||University of Florida|
|Former tour(s)||LPGA Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|LPGA of Japan Tour||1|
|Best results in LPGA major championships|
|ANA Inspiration||7th: 1984|
|Women's PGA C'ship||T3: 1987|
|U.S. Women's Open||T21: 1986|
|du Maurier Classic||T7: 1995|
|Women's British Open||CUT: 2005|
Rinker was born and raised in Stuart, Florida. She attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, where she played for coach Mimi Ryan's Florida Gators women's golf team from 1980 to 1982. She was recognized as an All-American in 1980 and 1982, and qualified for the LPGA Tour in the summer between her junior and senior year of college. She completed her education by traveling to the University of Florida during off weeks, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in finance in 1983.
Rinker's best years in professional golf came in the mid-1980s, and included two LPGA Tour wins: the 1984 Boston Five Classic and the 1986 LPGA Corning Classic. Her best finishes in the LPGA majors included a seventh place in the 1984 Nabisco Dinah Shore, a tie for third in the 1987 LPGA Championship, and a tie for seventh in the 1995 du Maurier Classic. The most lucrative year of her career was 1987, when she earned $158,916 and had nine top-10 finishes. To date, she has won over $1,200,000 as a professional golfer.
As the winner of the 2015 LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals Championship, she is qualified for the inaugural U.S. Senior Women's Open in 2018 through 2020 as an eligible winner of the past five editions of the said tournament.
- 1980 U.S. Girls' Junior
- 1982 Doherty Challenge Cup
LPGA Tour wins (2)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||Jun 24, 1984||Boston Five Classic||−2 (65-68-76-77=286)||3 strokes|| Jackie Bertsch|
|2||May 25, 1986||LPGA Corning Classic||−10 (72-70-70-66=278)||3 strokes|| Pat Bradley|
LPGA of Japan Tour wins (1)
- 1984 Chukyo TV Bridgestone Ladies Open
- 1985 JCPenney Classic (with brother Larry Rinker)
- 2015 LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals Championship.
Legends Tour wins (4)
- 2011 Women's Senior National Invitational
- 2013 ISPS Handa Legends Open Championship
- 2014 The Legends Championship
- 2015 Chico's Patty Berg Memorial
- Handa Cup (representing the United States): 2013, 2014 (winners), 2015 (winners)
- "Biographical information from golfpodium.com". Retrieved 2008-01-15.
- "Biographical information from LPGA's official site" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-12-29. Retrieved 2008-01-15.