|Born||November 24, 1980|
Lauren Holtkamp (born November 24, 1980) is a professional basketball referee in the National Basketball Association (NBA), wearing number 7. Holtkamp became the third woman to be a full-time NBA referee. Holtkamp also played college basketball at Drury University from 2000–2004. Holtkamp previously refereed the last five NBA Development League seasons before becoming a full-time referee for the 2014–15 NBA season. Holtkamp officiated four seasons in the WNBA including the WNBA 2014 conference finals. She however, has made several controversial calls during the games. Holtkamp graduated from Emory University with a Master of Divinity. She also graduated from Drury University with both a Master of Arts in Communication and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. In June 2017, Holtkamp got married to NBA referee Jonathan Sterling.
- "Holtkamp's Profile". basketball-reference.com.
- "Former Lady Panther Lauren Holtkamp Featured In USA TODAY Story As NBA's Third Full-Time Female Referee". drurypanthers.com.
- "Former Drury basketball player Lauren Holtkamp finds calling as NBA referee". ncaa.com. Retrieved October 2, 2014.
- "Basketball – Five Minutes with Lauren Holtkamp Holtkamp's transition from D-League to NBA". referee.com.
- "Biography of Lauren Holtkamp". nbra.net. Archived from the original on 2016-03-10.
- "The 2017-2018 season marks a first for the NBA officials - the 1st season featuring a married couple: Lauren Holtkamp and Jonathan Sterling". twitter.com.
- "Married NBA refs Lauren Holtkamp and Jonathan Sterling". usatoday.com. Retrieved February 13, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to United States women's basketball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|