|Born||November 24, 1980|
Lauren Holtkamp (born November 24, 1980) is a professional basketball referee in the National Basketball Association (NBA), wearing number 7. Holtkamp became the third woman to be a full-time NBA referee. Holtkamp also played college basketball at Drury University from 2000–2004. Holtkamp previously refereed the last five NBA Development League seasons before becoming a full-time referee for the 2014–15 NBA season. Holtkamp officiated four seasons in the WNBA including the WNBA 2014 conference finals. Holtkamp graduated from Emory University with a Master of Divinity. She also graduated from Drury University with both a Master of Arts in Communication and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. In June 2017, Holtkamp married NBA referee Jonathan Sterling. In 2019, Holtkamp gave birth to their daughter.
- "Holtkamp's Profile". basketball-reference.com.
- "Former Lady Panther Lauren Holtkamp Featured In USA TODAY Story As NBA's Third Full-Time Female Referee". drurypanthers.com.
- "Former Drury basketball player Lauren Holtkamp finds calling as NBA referee". ncaa.com. Retrieved October 2, 2014.
- "Basketball – Five Minutes with Lauren Holtkamp Holtkamp's transition from D-League to NBA". referee.com. Archived from the original on 2016-03-06.
- "Biography of Lauren Holtkamp". nbra.net. Archived from the original on 2016-03-10.
- "The 2017-2018 season marks a first for the NBA officials - the 1st season featuring a married couple: Lauren Holtkamp and Jonathan Sterling". twitter.com.
- "Married NBA refs Lauren Holtkamp and Jonathan Sterling". usatoday.com. Retrieved February 13, 2018.
- "Married NBA refs working to make the right calls at home in Tampa". tampabay.com.
|This biographical article relating to United States women's basketball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|