|Look up larva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A larva is a juvenile form in biology that has little if any resemblance to its adult form.
Larva may also refer to:
- Larva (film), a 2005 American science fiction horror film
- Larva (TV series), a computer-animated television series made by TUBA Entertainment in Seoul, South Korea
- Larva (mask), or volto, a type of Venetian mask worn at the Carnival of Venice
- Larva, Spain, a municipality in the province of Jaén
- Larva (Vampire Princess Miyu), a Japanese manga and anime character
- The Human-Reaper Larva, the final boss in the role-playing video game Mass Effect 2
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Larva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.