Hall with Bonn in December 2015
|No. 1 – Promitheas Patras|
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
|League||Greek Basket League|
|Born||November 1, 1991|
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school||Chamblee (Atlanta, Georgia)|
|NBA draft||2014 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Langston Avery Hall (born November 1, 1991) is an American professional basketball player for Promitheas Patras of the Greek Basket League and the EuroCup. He played at the collegiate level with the Mercer Bears, and was named Atlantic Sun Player of the Year in his final year.
High school career
Hall played college basketball at Mercer College from 2010 to 2014. During his college career, he has been selected as the Atlantic Sun Player of the Year in 2014 and he was awarded with the Lou Henson Award the same year.
On July 22, 2014, Hall signed with Giorgio Tesi Pistoia of the Lega Basket Serie A. He joined the roster with Fuquan Edwin, who played a key role for Seton Hall, only the second American on the team.
On June 17, 2017, Hall signed with Croatian club Cibona for the 2017–18 season. On October 17, 2017, he parted ways with Cibona and moved to Promitheas Patras of the Greek Basket League. On July 3, 2019, Hall re-signed with Promitheas for another season.
- "A-Sun Announces 2014 #ASunMBB All-Conference Awards". Atlantic Sun Conference. March 3, 2014. Archived from the original on March 4, 2014. Retrieved March 3, 2014.
- "Former Bears Hall, Coursey to Play in NBA Summer Leagues". 41NBC.com. Archived from the original on July 15, 2014. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- "Giorgio Tesi Pistoia lands rookie Langston Hall". Sportando.com. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- "Giorgio Tesi Group Pistoia roster". Eurobasket.com. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- "Cantù signs Langston Hall to a 1+1 contract". Sportando.com. July 1, 2015. Retrieved July 1, 2015.
- "Telekom Baskets Bonn signs Langston Hall, parts ways with Michal Chylynski". Sportando.com. December 14, 2015. Retrieved December 16, 2015.
- "Kolossos ink Langston Hall, ex Telekom Bsk". Eurobasket.com. Retrieved July 24, 2016.
- "Langston Hall first reinforcement of Cibona". aba-liga.com. June 17, 2017. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
- "Cibona and Langston Hall parted ways, the player signs with Promitheas". Sportando.com. October 17, 2017. Retrieved October 17, 2017.