|Location||Stateline, Nevada, U.S.|
|Address||168 U.S. Route 50|
|No. of rooms||123|
|Total gaming space||17,852 sq ft (1,658.5 m2)|
|Notable restaurants||Latin Soul Restaurant|
|Owner||The Lakeside Inn and Casino|
|Previous names||Tahoe Sky Harbor (1946–1957)|
Fabulous Eddie's Stardust Club (1957–1969)
Caesars Inn (1969–1972)
Harvey's Inn (1972–1985)
|Renovated in||1957: Fabulous Eddie's Stardust Club|
1969: Caesars Inn
1972: Harvey's Inn
1985: Lakeside Inn
Lakeside Inn (formerly Tahoe Sky Harbor, Fabulous Eddie's Stardust Club, Caesars Inn and Harvey's Inn) is a hotel and casino located in Stateline, Nevada. It has 123 rooms, as well as two restaurants, three bars and a casino with 17,852 square feet (1,658.5 m2) of space.
The Inn was originally a smaller casino called Caesars Inn, opened in 1969 with five table games and 100 slot machines, and operated by Grover L. Rowland, B. A. Stunz, and Herbert Fisher.
In 1972, Harvey A. Gross (owner of Harvey's Resort Hotel along the state line about a mile to the southwest) bought Caesars Inn and surrounding land, including the old Tahoe Sky Harbor airport and casino site to the north (which also housed Fabulous Eddie's Stardust Club in the late 1950s), and expanded the property to include about 130 rooms.
During renovations to the new Harvey's Inn in 1973, while workers were welding in the remodeled casino, a fire broke out, heavily damaging the new casino area and motel lobby and resulting in water damage to the restaurant area.
Following the death of Harvey A. Gross, Harvey's Inn was sold in 1985.
On May 24, 1985, the new Lakeside Inn & Casino opened, under president and general manager Rick Jorgenson.
- "Lakeside a place for Tahoe locals," The San Francisco Examiner, March 3, 2011
- "Lakeside Inn: Another reason to visit Tahoe". Tahoe Daily Tribune. May 10, 1991.
- Lakeside Inn: Award Winning Tahoe Restaurants and Bars
- "Listing of Financial Statements Square Footage". Nevada Gaming Control Board. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- Casino City: Lakeside Inn and Casino
- "Gaming Board favors Mapes casino license". Nevada State Journal. June 19, 1969.
- "Looking back at Harvey's". Tahoe Daily Tribune. February 27, 1976.
- "Seven game applications get approval". Nevada State Journal. September 24, 1957.
- "Damaging Tahoe fire". Nevada State Journal. May 16, 1973.
- "Fire damages Harvey's Inn at Stateline". Reno Evening Gazette. May 16, 1973.
- "Tahoe's Newest Family (ad)". Tahoe Daily Tribune. May 22, 1985.