Lajpat Nagar is an interchange station between Violet Line and Pink Line of the Delhi Metro in Delhi. It is located between Jangpura and Moolchand on the Violet Line in Lajpat Nagar. The station was opened with the first section of the Violet Line on 3 October 2010, in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day. It became an interchange station with the opening of the Pink Line on 6 August 2018. The station on the Pink Line is underground, whereas the Violet line station is elevated. However, both the lines are seamlessly connected, without the commuters having to exit the ticketed area to interchange from one line to another.
Lajpat Nagar Market is one of the famous shopping market in Delhi which is famous for women clothes, artificial jewelry, Footwear and Home Decor items. This market is just 200-300 meter away from Lajpat Nagar Metro Station. Timings of this market is 11:00 AM to 08:00 PM
List of available ATM at Lajpat Nagar metro station are HDFC Bank, SBI, RBL Bank.
Defence Colony, Acharya Munir Ashram, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, Haldiram, The Japan Foundation, Guru Nanak Market, Ziyyara Edutech Private Limited
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Lajpat Nagar metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.