La Nyalla Mattalitti
|Speaker of Regional Representative Council|
|Assumed office |
1 October 2019
|Preceded by||Oesman Sapta Odang|
|Vice-President of PSSI|
23 March 2013 – 18 April 2015
|President of PSSI|
18 April 2015 – 30 May 2015
|Succeeded by||Edy Rahmayadi|
La Nyalla Mahmud Mattalitti
10 May 1959
|Alma mater||Brawijaya University (Civil Engineering, not completed)|
He was notorious for leading the Indonesian Football Savior Committee (KPSI) which stood as antithesis of PSSI during the first half of Djohar Arifin Husin's tenure. He is also known as one of the prominent member of Pemuda Pancasila, Indonesian paramilitary organization which has imaged as a political gangster organization
He was a staunch supporter of Prabowo Subianto and his party Gerindra since the 2009 presidential election until 2018. He denounced his support by saying that Prabowo and the party demanded him to pay Rp40 billion (around $2.5 million) for the East Java gubernatorial nomination in the 2018 election. He then supported Prabowo's and once also his political rival Joko Widodo in the 2019 national election, later apologizing for spreading hoax that stated Widodo is a communist. In the same election, he ran for a seat in the Indonesian Senate from East Java.
- SD Bhinneka Bhakti, Surabaya (1965–1971)
- SMP Negeri 1 Surabaya (1971–1974)
- SMA Negeri 3 Surabaya (1974–1977)
- Faculty of Engineering, Brawijaya University (not completed)
- Managing Director of PT. Airlanggatama Nusantara Sakti
- Commissioner of PT. Airlangga Media Cakra Nusantara
- Commissioner of PT. Pelabuhan Jatim Satu (East Java One Port Companies)
- Operator call center Tahajjud Call's
- Chief of Regional Leadership Council of Pemuda Pancasila in East Java
- Treasurer of GM Kosgoro East Java
- Treasurer of the Regional Representatives Council (DPD) of the National Youth Committee of Indonesia (KNPI) East Java
- Chairman of East Java HIPMI
- Deputy Treasurer of DPD Golkar East Java
- Chairman of the Regional Representatives Council (DPW) Patriot Pancasila Party of East Java
- Chairman of the East Java branch of the Patriot Party
- Chairman of the DPW Association of Indonesian Consultants (ASKONI) East Java
- Chairman of the Council of the National Association of Construction Employers (GAPEKNAS)
- Chairman of the Council of the Expert Construction Association of Indonesia (ATAKI)
- Chairman of the East Java Chamber of Commerce (Kadin)
- Vice Chairman of the National Sports Committee of Indonesia (KONI) East Java Province
- Chairman of the Board of the Province (Pengprov) PSSI East Java
- PSSI Executive Committee Executive Committee member
- Chairman of KPSI
- Vice Chairman of PSSI
- Chairman of PSSI
- "PSSI President's Biography". Bola.net. Retrieved 5 August 2012.
- "Hapus Citra Preman di Pemuda Pancasila". BeritaSatu (in Indonesian). 19 September 2017.
- Seysha Desnikia (11 January 2018). "La Nyalla: Prabowo Tanya Saya, 'Sanggup Rp 200 Miliar?'". Detik.com (in Indonesian).
- Achmad Faizal (13 October 2018). "Tinggalkan Prabowo, La Nyalla Pilih Dukung Jokowi di Pilpres 2019". Kompas.com (in Indonesian). Kompas Gramedia Group.
- Hilda Meilisa Rinanda (28 October 2018). "Bertemu Jokowi, La Nyalla Minta Maaf Pernah Sebarkan Isu PKI". Detik.com (in Indonesian).
|This biographical article related to Indonesian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|