Jenner in June 2016
Kylie Kristen Jenner
August 10, 1997
|Net worth||US$700 million (October 2020)|
|Partner(s)||Travis Scott (2017-2019)|
Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.
At age 14 in 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing, "Kendall & Kylie". In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics the following year. They also released a mobile app that reached number one on the iTunes App Store called Kendall and Kylie.
In 2014 and 2015, Time magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their list of the most influential teens in the world, citing their considerable influence among youth on social media. As of December 2020, with over 206 million followers, she is one of the most followed people on Instagram. In 2017, Jenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list. Jenner starred on her own spin-off series, Life of Kylie, which premiered on E! on August 6, 2017. In November 2018, New York Post credited her for being the most influential celebrity in the fashion industry.
According to Forbes, in 2019, Jenner's net worth was estimated at US$1 billion, making her, at age 21, the world's youngest self-made billionaire as of March 2019, though the notion of Jenner being self-made is a subject of controversy, owing to her privileged background. In May 2020, however, Forbes released a statement accusing Jenner of forging tax documents so she would appear as a billionaire. The publication also accused her of fabricating revenue figures for Kylie Cosmetics.
Jenner was born in 1997 in Los Angeles, California. The youngest daughter of 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) and TV personality Kris Jenner (née Houghton), she has an older sister, Kendall. On Kris's side of the family, she has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, and one older half-brother, Rob. Jenner also has three older half-brothers from Caitlyn's side of the family—Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner—and an older half-sister, Casey.
Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was also a member of the cheerleading team. Jenner claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays. In 2012, she became homeschooled and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July 2015 from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
2007–2012: Keeping Up with the Kardashians
In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members. The series was successful for its network, E!, and has resulted in the creation of numerous spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons, in which Jenner has made multiple guest appearances. The sisters hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California in August 2011, In 2011, they were featured in Seventeen magazine's Style Stars of the Year, and selected them as "Style Ambassadors" for the magazine. The two hosted the premiere of The Vow in Hollywood in February 2012. The Jenners also interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games premiere in the at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles in March 2012. Later in 2012, she starred alongside her sister Kendall and mother Kris Jenner in an episode of American reality television series America's Next Top Model.
2013–2014: Early ventures
The Jenner sisters co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in June 2014. In August 2014, the Jenner sisters appeared in singer PartyNextDoor's "Recognize" music video. She also appeared in Jaden Smith's music video for his song "Blue Ocean". Jenner and her sister Kendall co-authored the dystopian science fiction novel Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia, which revolved around two twin girls, Lex and Livia, in a "self-sustaining biosphere" put together from the remains of Earth known as Indra. The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted its ghostwriter Maya Sloan to reveal that while the Jenner sisters wrote a two-page outline for what they wanted the novel to be like, Sloan was truly responsible for the writing of the book. However, the Jenners' creative director, Elizabeth Killmond-Roman, clarified that the two had numerous Skype and FaceTime calls with Sloan to discuss the content of the novel. The novel was mostly panned by critics, and sold only 13,000 copies in its first four months on sale. The book was also given a sequel, Time of the Twins, which was also co-authored by the Jenner sisters.
2015–2018: Rise of Kylie Cosmetics
The Jenner sisters were booed while introducing brother-in-law Kanye West's performance at the Billboard Music Awards in May 2015. In May 2015, an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered in which Jenner admitted to getting a lip augmentation. Her enhanced lips from lip fillers created speculation and gained her publicity. Prior to the episode's debut, Jenner stated that she merely used lip liner and over lined her lips. As a result, the practice of suctioning one's lips into a small glass in order to induce greater blood flow to swell the lips was called the "Kylie Jenner Challenge" (though there was no indication that Jenner herself employed this method). Jenner responded to this by stating, "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look." In August 2015, Jenner announced that she would be launching her first lipstick line as a part of her self-titled lip kit under the name Kylie Lip Kit. In November 2015, the Jenner sisters appeared in singer Justine Skye's "I'm Yours" music video.
In February 2016, Jenner's cosmetic company was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics and the number of kits produced rose from an initial 15,000 to 500,000. Jenner released a three-minute-long promotional video for a series of lip glosses in March 2016, directed by Colin Tilley and starring fellow models Karin Jinsui, Mara Teigen, and Jasmine Sanders. The song in the video was revealed to be "Three Strikes" by Terror Jr, a band created on the same day as the release of the video; however, the lead singer, who was later revealed to be singer Lisa Vatale, was heavily speculated to be Jenner herself. However, Jenner subsequently denied any involvement with the band. In May 2016, she made her musical debut rapping on producer Burberry Perry's song "Beautiful Day", with Lil Yachty, Jordyn Woods, and Justine Skye. The next month, Jenner starred in another PartyNextDoor's music video for his song "Come and See Me". In April 2017, she made a surprise appearance at the Rio Americano High School prom in Sacramento alongside junior Albert Ochoa after hearing that his date had turned him down.
In June 2017, Jenner was placed at number 59 on the Forbes Celebrity 100, which calculates the 100 highest-paid celebrities of the previous 12 months, after earning approximately US$41,000,000, making her the youngest person on the list at 19 years old.
Jenner starred in a reality show revolving around her life, Life of Kylie, which premiered in August 2017. On mother's day 2018, Kylie Cosmetics launched makeup line called Kris Cosmetics, in collaboration with her mother Kris Jenner. Jenner and her half-sister Kim Kardashian launched their second collaboration KKW x Kylie Cosmetics collection on Black Friday 2018 after previously launched the first collection in 2017. The same month, she launched Kylie Cosmetics mobile app.
2019–present: Debut of Kylie Skin
In April 2019, Jenner and her half-sister Kim Kardashian's KKW Beauty teamed up to launch a new fragrance. This collaboration became Jenner's first foray into fragrance and it launched on April 26. Jenner founded her own skincare brand Kylie Skin which was launched on May 22. The brand began producing dermis products, including face washes, scrubs, moisturizers and makeup removing wipes. On June 14, 2019, Kylie Cosmetics launched their collaboration with her half-sister Khloé Kardashian called Kylie Cosmetics x Koko Kollection. This marked their third collaboration, after previously launched special collection of lip products called Koko Kollection in 2016 and the second part in 2017. In September, Jenner announced that she was serving as the makeup artistic director for Balmain's Spring 2020 runway show at Paris Fashion Week. To celebrate the new line, Kylie Cosmetics and Balmain launched a capsule makeup collection and available on September 27, the day of the show, on the Kylie Cosmetics website. This was the first time Jenner collaborated on a makeup collection with someone outside of her family's inner circle.
However, her appearance at Paris Fashion Week was cancelled because she was too ill to travel to Paris for work. News surfaced she received treatment for flu-like symptoms in a hospital, which later in March 2020 she revealed in response to a post by Instagram fan account she never had it but had a horrible strep and staph infection in the throat (bleeding from the mouth and all). In October 2019, Jenner filed to trademark the phrase "rise and shine," a line that became a meme when footage of Jenner singing the phrase to her daughter, Stormi, went viral. The hashtag #RiseandShine reached one billion views on TikTok, making it the platform's fastest-growing hashtag trend. In addition to the standard "rise and shine," Jenner also filed to trademark "riiise and shiiinnee." The latter trademark would cover clothing while the former would also apply to cosmetics. The next month, Jenner sold a 51 percent stake in Kylie Cosmetics to Coty, which owns other beauty brands including Covergirl, OPI, Rimmel, GHD and Clairol for $600 million.
In January 2020, Jenner announced she had trademarked Kylie Con, Kylie Kon, and Kylie Museum. In the same month, her sister Kendall confirmed that a cosmetics line in collaboration with Jenner' Kylie Cosmetics was in the process. Kylie Cosmetics launched Kylie Cosmetics x Kendall Jenner on June 26, 2020. Still in the same month, Jenner announced that Kylie Cosmetics will launch a Valentine's Day Collection named after Jenner's daughter, Stormi. The Stormi Collection was launched in February 1, the same day as her daughter's birthday. Jenner made a cameo appearance in singers Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's "Stuck with U" music video in May 2020. The following month, the Jenners sisters addressed reports that their fashion brand Kendall + Kylie has failed to pay factory workers in Bangladesh as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was reported that Global Brands Group (GBG) previously listed the Kendall + Kylie brand on its website. As a result, the Jenners stated that their company is owned by a separate entity known as 3072541 Canada Inc. even though they say that their brand "has worked with CAA-GBG in the past, in a sales and business development capacity only" and that they "do not currently have any relationship at all with GBG". In August 2020, Kylie Cosmetics launched Summer Sailor collection which marked the launch of Jenner's first ever false lashes. In the same month, she made a cameo in Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's WAP music video, alongside singers Normani and Rosalia, a petition was made asking that Jenner's cameo be edited out of the video reached over 65,000 signatures.
Kylie Jenner toped the Forbes list of highest paid celebrities 2020.
In August 2014, Jenner and Tyga were spotted getting close at Jenner's 17th birthday party. Days later Tyga ended his engagement with fiancé, Blac Chyna, after dating for three years and having a two-year-old son.
In 2015, Jenner and Tyga made their relationship official after Tyga gifted her a $320,000 Ferrari for her 18th birthday. Jenner made an appearance in two of Tyga's music videos, Stimulated and Dope'd Up, which confirmed the long rumored couple were finally open about their relationship.
In April 2017, Jenner and Tyga broke up mainly because of their distinguishable age difference. Jenner states that their breakup didn't end badly nor with a big fight. Rather, it was the fact she was so young and didn't want to look back and regret how she spent her life as a young woman. The same month, Jenner and Travis Scott met at Coachella where he was performing for part of his tour. They were seen hitting it off the entire night at the event and Kylie ended up going on the rest of the tour with Travis which kicked off the start of their relationship. A month later Jenner was spotted in pictures with Travis at the Met Gala and reported to be exclusive.
On February 4, 2018, Jenner and Scott broke their silence and posted on social media platforms about the birth of their daughter, Stormi, who was born on February 1. Jenner and Scott made a video for Stormi explaining their love for each other and their daughter and updates on how she was doing during her pregnancy. Scott came out with his new album, Astroworld, and Jenner appeared in his music video, Stop Trying to Be God.
In September 2019, their relationship was put on hold when they both confirmed that they were splitting up. The reason behind their split wasn't because they didn't love each other anymore, but the hardest part about the relationship was having a million other people be in it, too. The two stated they still have a love for each other, but their focus at the moment was to raise Stormi.
In 2020, Jenner and Scott were found quarantining together during COVID-19. Jenner stated their relationship had remained limited to being co-parents and that it was the best way for both of them to spend time with their daughter.
In 2012, Jenner and Jordyn Woods met through a mutual friend, Jaden Smith, who Kylie met in middle school and Jordyn knew since she was a child. When Smith invited the two over to hangout at his place, they immediately started hitting it off, which sparked the beginning of their friendship.
In 2017, Woods appears on Jenner's reality TV show, Life of Kylie, which showed how they maintained their friendship with their personal lives.
In 2018, Woods appears on Jenner's pregnancy video. In September, Kylie Cosmetics launched the Kylie x Jordyn collection which featured the best friends new eye shadow palette, highlighter palette, two lip glosses, and a lipstick.
In 2019, reports came out that Woods had hooked up with Tristan Thompson, Khloe's boyfriend and father of her daughter, at a house party. The scandal put an end to Jenner and Woods friendship for good and there is no sign of communication since. Jenner later cut the price in half of her Woods-named lip kit "Jordy" after the scandal broke.
Kendall + Kylie "Rock vs. Rap" collection
On June 28, 2017, the Jenner sisters announced that they would be releasing a line of vintage T-shirts for their Kendall + Kylie line of clothing called Rock vs. Rap, featuring the likenesses of various rock and rap artists including The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Shakur, Metallica, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, and Led Zeppelin, with pictures of the Jenner sisters superimposed over them. The announcement of this line of products was met with swift backlash from relatives and representatives of the figures depicted on the shirts themselves, including Sharon Osbourne, Jim Jampol, and Voletta Wallace, mother of Biggie Smalls. They were also criticized on social media and were called "insensitive." Wallace, The Doors' manager and the estate of Jim Morrison issued a cease-and-desist letter to the Jenner sisters, writing that they did not authorize the sisters' use of the likenesses of these musical icons. The Jenners apologized for the shirts, and pulled them from retail.
Jenner appeared on the cover of the August 2018 issue of Forbes. They estimated that she had a net worth of $900 million, and that she was on the verge of becoming the youngest "self-made" billionaire. This would beat out Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at age 23. However, the publication's use of the term "self-made" sparked widespread criticism and jokes online. Critics argued that Jenner was already born into fame and fortune. The Dictionary.com Twitter handle cheekily defined the term "self-made." Comedian Fat Jew started a GoFundMe page to help Kylie Jenner earn another $100 million so that she would officially become a billionaire. Comedian Michelle Wolf had a viral stand-up comedy act related to how Jenner earned her fame and success. Some discussions took a more serious tone, with journalists writing pieces on wealth distribution, inequality and inheritance, as well as upward mobility in society. However, celebrities such as Jenner's half-sister Kim Kardashian and socialite Paris Hilton have come out and defended Jenner, legitimizing assertions that she is indeed self-made, while Hilton also described herself as self-made. Jenner responded that "The self-made thing is true ... My parents told me I needed to make my own money, it's time to learn how to save and spend your own money, stuff like that. What I'm trying to say is, I did have a platform, but none of my money is inherited".
In May 2020, however, Forbes released a statement accusing Jenner of forging tax documents so she would appear as a billionaire. The publication also accused her of fabricating revenue figures for Kylie Cosmetics. The same day, Jenner responded in a series of tweets, writing: "What am I even waking up to? I thought this was a reputable site... All I see are a number of inaccurate statements and unproven assumptions lol. I've never asked for any title or tried to lie my way there EVER. Period". Jenner's attorney also demanded that Forbes retract the statements, calling the magazine's accusations "unequivocally false". Forbes reacted, stating that they spent months uncovering the facts and concluded that their "extensively-reported investigation was triggered by newly-filed documents that revealed glaring discrepancies between information privately supplied to journalists and information publicly supplied to shareholders". However, Jenner became the youngest person on Forbes's list of 100 Richest Self-Made Women in October 2020. She is the only person on the list in her 20s, and is worth $700 million.
Jenner has been accused of appropriating African-American culture and style. In 2016, Jenner was criticized for posting a photograph of herself wearing cornrows on Instagram. In June 2017, urban streetwear brand PluggedNYC accused Jenner of stealing their designs for her collection of camouflage swimwear.
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. Jenner and her sister Kendall earned $100,000 each for their OPI endorsements in 2013. On November 15, 2013, the Jenner sisters announced that they would launch The Kendall & Kylie Collection with PacSun which launched in February 2013. Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line. In July 2013, the Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewelry collection.
In February 2014, she and Kendall launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden's Madden Girl line. Jenner launched a line of hair extensions through a partnership with Bellami Hair, called Kylie Hair Kouture, in October 2014. She became skincare brand Nip + Fab's second-ever ambassador in March 2015. In June 2015, the Jenner sisters launched their clothing line Kendall + Kylie with British fashion retailer Topshop. This Topshop clothing line also featured swimsuits. In September 2015, the Jenner sisters launched their personalized website and mobile app, called Kendall and Kylie.
Jenner partnered with nail polish brand Sinful Colors and launched 20 pieces nail polish collection in 2016. In fall the same year, Jenner was announced to be the new face of PUMA along with Rae Sremmurd. In 2017, Jenner became the face of Beats Headphones special edition collection in collaboration between Apple and Balmain. Jenner collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses brand Quay Australia to release a line of sunglasses, Quay x Kylie. This collaboration was launched in June 2017. She endorsed Calvin Klein along with her sisters in 2018. In the same year she signed a deal with Adidas to become their ambassador. Jenner also had endorsed hair vitamin SugarBearHair, Waist Gang Society waist trainer, monthly beauty subscription service Boxycharm, detox tea Fit Tea and Fashion Nova. In 2018, Jenner reportedly made $1 million per sponsored Instagram post, making her the highest paid individuals on Instagram in 2018. The next year Jenner reportedly made $1.2 million per sponsored Instagram post, remaining her as the highest paid individuals on Instagram for the second year in a row.
Lawsuits and civil disputes
In February 2017, Australian singer Kylie Minogue won a legal battle against Jenner for name trademark "Kylie". Jenner had filed a U.S. trademark application for use of the name "Kylie" for "advertising services" and "endorsement services" in 2015.
In January 2017, make-up artist Vlada Haggarty claimed that Jenner had stolen the creative style and aesthetic of her own work, such as the dripping gloss lip and golden finger tips, for her own products, and that Jenner had a history of taking Haggerty's original dripping lip art and passing it off as her own. Jenner later credited Vlada on social media and her work on the creation of the logo and an undisclosed settlement was paid to avoid any future legal issues.
Neon lip logo
Sara Pope, a British painter whose work has been featured in art galleries in several cities across the globe, filed a lawsuit against Jenner and NBC Universal for the use of a neon lip logo. Pope stated that Jenner posted to her social media accounts an image that was remarkably similar to Pope's most famous piece, "Temptation Neon" and used it to promote Jenner's TV series Life of Kylie. TMZ reported that the production art created for the series, including the lip design, was created by a third party designer.
Jenner set up an eBay account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10, 2013. Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation. She joined Khloé, Kendall, Lil Twist, and The Game at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, 2014. The event was held to raise money for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise $1 million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer Chris Brown's two Kick'n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19, 2014 and on August 16, 2014. At the first game, she competed on actor/singer Quincy Brown's team.
In December 2015, Jenner made a donation of Christmas gifts to the Los Angeles LGBT Teen Center. In January 2017, Jenner donated $10,000 to her then-friend Jordyn Woods to help cover memorial costs for Woods's father after he passed away from cancer. On her birthday in the same year, Jenner announced on her Instagram she donated $500,000 from sales of her Birthday Collection to Teen Cancer America, an organization to help hospital and outpatient facilities develop special units for teens with cancer. Jenner is an ambassador for Smile Train, a charity that funds surgery for children with cleft lips and palates. She became one of the organization's youngest ambassadors. Jenner visited Peru with Smile Train on an episode of Life of Kylie. In 2016, Jenner launched a special-edition lip kit called "Smile," and donated $159,500 to Smile Train to fund cleft lip and palate surgeries for 638 deserving children. In September 2019, during her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Jenner donated $750,000 to the founder and members of a feminist organization in Florida called Nest of Love, which is dedicated to mentoring young women, helping low-income kids in the community, and promoting female empowerment.
In January 2020, Jenner gave a total of $1 million to five organisations in Australia to help tackle the bushfires. In March 2020, Jenner, her mother Kris, along with beauty company Coty donated over 6,000 pounds of hand sanitizers to Southern California hospitals to help health care workers fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. Jenner also donated $1 million to buy face masks, face shields, and other protective gear for health-care professionals who work on the front lines.
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Main cast|||
|2010, 2013||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||2 episodes|||
|2012||America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18||Episode: "Kris Jenner"|||
|2012||Million Dollar Closets||Episode: "Pilot"|||
|2014||Deal with It||Episode: "Kendall & Kylie & Gary Owens"|||
|2014||Much Music Video Awards||Co-host|||
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||1 episode|||
|2014||Ridiculousness||Episode: "Kendall and Kylie Jenner"|||
|2015–2016||I Am Cait||3 episodes|||
|2015||Kingin' with Tyga||Episode: "The Life"|||
|2017||Life of Kylie||Main cast|||
|2020||Justin Bieber: Seasons||Cameo|||
|2013||"Find That Girl"||Boy Band Project||Love interest|||
|2014||"Recognize"||PartyNextDoor featuring Drake||Herself|||
|"Blue Ocean"||Jaden Smith|||
|"I'm Yours"||Justine Skye featuring Vic Mensa||Karaoke singer|||
|2016||"Come and See Me"||PartyNextDoor||Love interest|||
|2017||"Feel Me" (unreleased)||Tyga, Kanye West||Herself|
|2018||"Stop Trying To Be God"||Travis Scott||Golden angel|||
|2020||"Stuck with U"||Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber||Herself|
|"WAP"||Cardi B featuring Megan Thee Stallion|
Awards and nominations
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Reality Star: Female||Shared With Female Cast of Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Won|
|Choice TV Reality Star: Female||Nominated|
|Choice Instagrammer||Kylie Jenner||Nominated|
|Choice Selfie Taker||Nominated|
|Capricho Awards||Mais Estilosa||Nominated|
|Bafo do ano||Boca da Kylie Jenner||Nominated|
|Real Couple of 2015||Kylie Jenner & Tyga||Nominated|
|2016||Capricho Awards||Mais estilosa – internacional||Kylie Jenner||Won|||
|Shorty Awards||Snapchatter Of The Year||Nominated|||
|WWD Beauty Inc. Awards||Indie of the Year||Kylie Cosmetics||Won|||
|2017||Shorty Awards||Celebrity||Kylie Jenner||Nominated|||
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Instagrammer||Nominated|||
|Capricho Awards||International Fashionista||Won|||
|WWD Beauty Inc. Awards||Newsmaker of the Year||Won|||
|2019||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Social Star||Nominated|||
|Streamy Awards||Best Collaboration||David Dobrik and Kylie Jenner||Won|||
|2020||Fragrance Foundation Awards||Fragrance of the Year Popular||Kylie Jenner by KKW Fragrance (Nude)||Won|||
|Premios Juventud||Together They Fire Up My Feed (Couple or friends that appear on each other's feeds)||Rosalía and Kylie Jenner||Nominated|||
- Born William Bruce Jenner
- Canal, Emily (March 2, 2016). "Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits, Social Status, And The Economics Of Scarcity". Forbes. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- "Kylie Jenner Net Worth". Forbes. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Corriston, Michele (August 10, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Turns 17: How the Kardashians and Justin Bieber Wished Her Happy Birthday". People. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star turned 17 on Sunday [August 10, 2014]���
- Carell, Julianne; Schallon, Lindsay (March 12, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Makeup Updates: Everything You Need to Know About Kylie Cosmetics' New Launches". Glamour. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Jones, Tashara (September 24, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Live Blog: All the Updates on Her New Colors and When She's Restocking". New York Post. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014". Time. October 13, 2014. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- "The 30 Most Influential Teens of 2015". Time. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- "Kylie (@kyliejenner) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "Top 100 Instagram Users by Followers".
- Madani, Doha (June 12, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Is The Youngest Star On Forbes 100 Highest-Paid Celebrities List". The Huffington Post. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Malec, Brett (May 11, 2017). "Watch the First Look at Kylie Jenner's New E! Series Life of Kylie! on Life of Kylie". E!. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Fishman, Elana (November 28, 2018). "Kylie Jenner influences fashion more than Meghan Markle". Page Six. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- Robehmed, Natalie (March 5, 2019). "At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-Made Billionaire Ever". Forbes. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- "Kylie Jenner becomes world's youngest billionaire". BBC News. March 5, 2019. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- "Kylie Jenner: Is she really a 'self-made' billionaire?". BBC News. March 6, 2019. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Chu, Allyson (March 6, 2019). "Kylie Jenner, now a billionaire, is called 'self-made.' Is that really true?". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Peterson-Withorn, Chase; Berg, Madeline (May 29, 2020). "Inside Kylie Jenner's Web Of Lies—And Why She's No Longer A Billionaire". Forbes. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- Bissinger, Buzz (June 1, 2015). "Introducing Caitlyn Jenner". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- Crow, Sarah (November 15, 2013). "Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Latest Ambition: Acting!". Wetpaint. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Passalaqua, Holly (July 21, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Graduates High School—Check Out Her Tweets!". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (July 24, 2015). "Inside Kylie Jenner's High School Graduation". ABC News. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (November 13, 2007). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (February 27, 2015). "Kendall & Kylie Jenner: 'Kardashians' Spinoff Series in Works". Variety. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Leggy Teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner Step Out at Glee 3D Premiere". Us Weekly. Wenner Media LLC. August 8, 2011. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Collis, Ellen. "The Best Fashion Moments of 2011!". Seventeen. Archived from the original on June 18, 2015. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Strauss, Erika (November 22, 2011). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Named Seventeen Magazine's Style Stars of 2011". Wetpaint. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Robinson, Kat (April 24, 2012). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner land jobs with Seventeen". SheKnows. SheKnows Media. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner At the LA Premiere of 'The Vow'". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. February 7, 2012. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- "Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Interviewing the Cast of 'The Hunger Games'". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. March 19, 2012. Archived from the original on June 12, 2017. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner are your co-hosts for the 2014 MMVAs!". Muchmusic.com. Bell Media. May 20, 2015. Archived from the original on September 25, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Nadeska, Alexis (August 14, 2014). "Watch Kendall And Kylie Jenner Cameo With Drake In PartyNextDoor's 'Recognize' Video". MTV News. Viacom Media Networks. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Devora, Abby (October 21, 2014). "Need To Know: Watch Jaden Smith's 'Blue Ocean' Video Featuring Kylie Jenner". MTV. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Lange, Maggie. "I Read Kendall and Kylie Jenner's YA Book So You Don't Have To". New York Magazine. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kaufman, Amy (July 1, 2014). "For Maya Sloan, ghostwriting Jenners' YA book just part of fiction fun". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Barna, Daniel. "Surprise! Kendall & Kylie Jenner's Book Is A Major Flop". Refinery29. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (May 18, 2015). "Kendall, Kylie Jenner Get Booed, Kanye West Is Silenced by Censors at Billboard Music Awards 2015". Us Weekly. Retrieved August 5, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (May 6, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Admits to Using Lip Fillers". ABC News. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- Bueno, Antoinette (May 6, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Finally Reveals the Truth About Her Lips: 'I Have Temporary Lip Fillers'". Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Boone, John (April 20, 2015). "People Are Doing the 'Kylie Jenner Challenge' and the Results Are Hilariously Awful". Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Reed, Sam (April 21, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Speaks Out on the #KylieJennerChallenge". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Sierra, Lindsey (August 17, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Is Launching Her First-Ever Lipstick Line This Fall—Get the Scoop!". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- Corriston, Michele (November 4, 2015). "Watch Kendall and Kylie Jenner Sing Karaoke in Justine Skye's New Music Video". People. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Robehmed, Natalie. "How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built A $900 Million Fortune In Less Than 3 Years".
- "Meet the 3 Models from Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit Video". March 31, 2016.
- Primeau, Jamie. "Who Are The Girls In Kylie Jenner's "Glosses" Video? These Models Should Probably Be On Your Radar". Bustle. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Bailey, Alyssa (March 31, 2016). "Kylie Jenner Commits Armed Robbery in a Crop Top and Lip Gloss". Elle. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Lowry, Candace. "People Are Really Confused About Kylie Jenner's New Lip Gloss Ad". BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Miller, Julie. "Kylie Jenner Made a Music Video to Announce New Lip Glosses". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Tanzer, Myles. "No, That's Not Kylie Jenner Singing In Her Lip Gloss Commercial". The FADER. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Ceron, Ella. "People REALLY Think Kylie Jenner Has Started a Music Career". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Bailey, Alyssa (September 2, 2016). "Kylie Jenner May Have Secretly Launched That Pop Career After All". ELLE. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Monroe, Ian David. "Terror Jr Credits Kylie on New Track "Come First"". V Magazine. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Nesvig, Kara. "Kylie Jenner's Music Career May Have Just Been Confirmed". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Yapalater, Lauren. "Kylie Jenner Says She's Not The Singer Of Terror Jr". BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Devoe, Noelle (November 10, 2016). "Kylie Jenner Denies That She's the Secret Lead Singer of Terror Jr, and Twitter Doesn't Buy It". Seventeen. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Jenkins, Craig. "Stream Lil Yachty Associate Burberry Perry's Sunny, Wavy 'Burberry Perry' EP". Noisey. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Fisher, Kendall (June 23, 2016). "Did Kylie Jenner Just Confirm Her Relationship With PartyNextDoor? See Their Steamy Makeout in His New Music Video "Come and See Me"". E!. Retrieved June 24, 2016.
- Heller, Corinne. "Kylie Jenner Surprises High School Students at Their Prom". E! Online. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- "Kylie Jenner accepts invite to be California teenager's high school prom date". BBC. October 4, 2017. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Petit, Stephanie (April 9, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Crashed a Sacramento High School Prom — and Caused a Social Media Frenzy". People. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Jensen, Erin (April 10, 2017). "You can 'Keep Up' with Kylie Jenner on her new E! docu-series, 'Life of Kylie'". USA TODAY. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Rosenstein, Jenna (May 8, 2018). "Kris Jenner Is Releasing Her Own Kylie Cosmetics Collection". harpersbazaar. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- Robin, Marci (November 21, 2018). "All the Details on the New KKW x Kylie Cosmetics 2 Collaboration Launching Black Friday [Updated]". allure. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- Ilchi, Layla (November 21, 2018). "Kylie Cosmetics Debuts Mobile App". WWD. Retrieved November 23, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner Is Launching Her First Fragrance With KKW Beauty". Instyle.
- "What Is Kylie Skin? Kylie Jenner Launches Skin Care Line: 'It's the Perfect Cocktail for Your Eyes'". Newsweek.
- "Kylie Jenner Celebrates the Launch of Kylie Skin with an Epic Party". Harper Bazaar.
- "Kylie Cosmetics Just Launched a New Koko Kollection". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Kylie Cosmetics Is Collaborating With Balmain on a New Makeup Collection". Instyle.
- "Kylie Jenner hospitalized, will be missing Paris Fashion Week". Pagesix.
- "Kylie Jenner's 'Rise & Shine' Hashtag Hits 1 Billion Views on TikTok". TMZ. October 21, 2019. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner: Rise and Shine hits 1bn TikTok views". BBC News. October 22, 2019. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- Alexander, Julia (October 22, 2019). "Kylie Jenner's viral 'rise and shine' TikTok meme led to merchandise and a trademark application". The Verge. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner has filed to trademark 'rise and shine' and Twitter is so over it". usatoday.
- "Kylie Jenner Files Trademark for "Rise & Shine"". highsnobiety.
- "Kylie Jenner Sells Majority Stake of Kylie Cosmetics to Coty for $600 Million". People.
- Davis, Dominic-Madori (January 17, 2020). "Kylie Jenner heeft de merken 'Kylie Kon' en 'Kylie Museum' geregistreerd". Business Insider (in Dutch). Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Par, Mokrani. "Here are the first pictures of the Kendall Jenner x Kylie Cosmetics makeup collection". Vogue. Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- Elizabeth, De. "Kylie Jenner Announces The Stormi Collection". TeenVogue. Retrieved November 4, 2020.
- Elizabeth, De. "Kylie And Kendall Jenner Speak Out After Being Accused Of Failing To Pay Factory Workers". Elle. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- Kim, Yerin. "All Aboard: Kylie Cosmetics' New Sailor Collection Includes Its First-Ever False Lashes". Popsugar. Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- Daniels, Karu F. "Cardi B defends featuring Kylie Jenner in 'WAP' music video after outcry and petition". nydailynews.com. Retrieved August 15, 2020.
- America, Good Morning. "Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' 2020 list of highest-paid celebrities". Good Morning America. Retrieved December 17, 2020.
- "How Excusing Tyga And Kylie Jenner's Relationship Validates The Sexualization of Young Girls". The Huffington Post. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- Truong, Peggy (October 3, 2019). "A Look Back at Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Relationship, Pre-Breakup". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner And Tyga Show PDA In Mexico As Her Birthday Celebration Continues". Mtv.com. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- Forrest, Suse; October 14, 2019 (October 15, 2019). "Can Kylie Jenner and Tyga Stay 'Just Friends'?". Showbiz Cheat Sheet. Retrieved October 11, 2020. Missing
|author2=(help)CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Bacardi, Francesca (August 31, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Stars in Tyga's "Stimulated" Music Video, Couple Puts Their Romance (and PDA) on Display".
- "Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Split from Tyga on Life of Kylie: 'There Was No Crazy Fight'". Retrieved February 4, 2018.
- Twersky, Carolyn; Fuentes, Tamara (September 3, 2020). "A Complete Timeline of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Relationship". Seventeen. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner Welcomes 'Beautiful and Healthy' Baby Girl". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- Schnurr, Samantha; Passalaqua, Holly; Lewin, Ashley (February 4, 2018). "Kylie Jenner Gives Birth to First Child With Travis Scott". E! Online. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Malone, Chris; August 12, 2020 (August 12, 2020). "'WAP' and Nine Other Music Videos Featuring Kylie Jenner". Showbiz Cheat Sheet. Retrieved October 11, 2020. Missing
|author2=(help)CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Willen, Claudia. "Travis Scott says he's raising his and Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi to know that she can do 'anything a man can do'". Insider. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott split, but it may be temporary". Los Angeles Times. October 2, 2019. Retrieved February 4, 2020.
- "KUWTK's Kylie Jenner Confirms She & Travis Scott are Quarantining Together". ScreenRant. May 4, 2020. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- "How Did Kylie Jenner & Jordyn Woods Meet? Another Famous Family Was Involved". Bustle. Retrieved October 12, 2020.
- World, Republic. "Kylie Jenner's reality show 'Life Of Kylie'; know all about the much-followed series". Republic World. Retrieved October 12, 2020.
- Robin, Marci. "The Highly Anticipated Kylie Cosmetics x Jordyn Woods Makeup Collection Is Finally Here". Allure. Retrieved October 12, 2020.
- "Jordyn Woods Is Done Apologizing for Tristan Thompson Scandal: 'She Said What She Had to Say'". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved October 12, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner Just Cut the Price of Her Jordyn Woods-Named Lip Kit Amid the Cheating Drama". Elle. Retrieved November 22, 2020.
- Lang, Cady (June 28, 2017). "The Internet Has a Lot of Feelings About Kendall and Kylie Jenner's New T-shirts". Time. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Adams, Brittany (June 28, 2017). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Drop a New Collection of Vintage Band Tees". CR Fashion Book. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Petrarca, Emilia (June 28, 2017). "Vintage Lovers Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch a "Vintage" Tee Collection". W. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Press, Associated (June 30, 2017). "Kylie and Kendall Jenner apologize after heat over T-shirts". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Fasanella, Kaleigh (June 30, 2017). "The Doors Issued a Cease-And-Desist Letter to Kendall and Kylie Jenner Over Their Vintage T-Shirts". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Chen, Joyce (June 29, 2017). "Notorious B.I.G.'s Mom Slams Kendall, Kylie Jenner's 'Disgusting' T-Shirts". Rolling Stone. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- "Big Backlash Over Kendall and Kylie's "Disrespectful" Rap Tees – Today's Evil Beet Gossip". Today's Evil Beet Gossip. June 30, 2017. Retrieved July 25, 2018.
- Newman, Jason; Blistein, Jon (June 29, 2017). "The Doors Issue Cease-and-Desist Letter to Jenners Over T-Shirts". Rolling Stone. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Chan, Stephanie (June 30, 2017). "Notorious B.I.G. Estate Sends Cease and Desist Letter to Kendall and Kylie Jenner". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Delbyck, Cole (July 11, 2018). "Kylie Jenner Covers Forbes As Next 'Youngest-Ever Self-Made Billionaire'". Huffington Post. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- Robehmed, Natalie. "How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built A $900 Million Fortune In Less Than 3 Years". Forbes. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Abad-Santos, Alex (July 15, 2018). "The controversy over "Kylie Jenner, self-made billionaire," explained". Vox. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Lyn Pesce, Nicole (March 6, 2019). "Forbes named Kylie Jenner the youngest self-made billionaire ever — and the 'self-made' part has people talking". MarketWatch. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Wanshel, Elyse (July 12, 2018). "Dictionary.com Fact-Checks Forbes' Claim That Kylie Jenner Is 'Self-Made'". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Click here to support LET'S GET KYLIE JENNER TO A BILLION organized by FAT JEW". gofundme.com. Retrieved July 24, 2018.[dead link]
- "Twitter". mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Friedman, Ann (July 23, 2018). "Oped: Kylie Jenner didn't build that". York Dispatch. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Lufkin, Bryan (July 13, 2018). "Is Kylie Jenner really a 'self-made' millionaire?". BBC Worklife. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Juneja, Aditi (July 14, 2018). "I was on a Forbes 30 under 30 list. Here are the hidden privileges that made me a "success."". Vox. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Wanshel, Elyse (July 16, 2018). "Paris Hilton Says She's 'Obviously' Self-Made, Just Like Kylie Jenner". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Szathmary, Zoe (July 16, 2018). "Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner is 'self-made' after Forbes is ripped for using term on magazine cover". Fox News. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Gillespie, Katherine (February 19, 2019). "Kylie Jenner: Get Rich or Die Following". Paper Magazine. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Vulpo, Mike (May 29, 2020). "Kylie Jenner Slams "Inaccurate" Forbes Report After Her Billionaire Status Is Questioned". E!. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- Shapiro, Ariel (October 13, 2020). "The Richest Self-Made Women Under 40, Including Rihanna, Maria Sharapova And Kylie Jenner". Forbes. Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- Nesvig, Kara. "Kylie Jenner Is Being Accused of "Blackfishing" With Her Latest Pic". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- Arterbery, Andrea. "This Is Why It's STILL Not Okay for the Kardashian-Jenners to Culturally Appropriate Hairstyles". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- Crotty, Nora. "Do These Literal Receipts Prove Kylie Jenner Ripped Off an Indie Label?". Fashionista. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- Weigle, Lauren (May 10, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Net Worth: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (September 18, 2013). "Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner Each Made $100,000 For OPI Nail Polish Deal". Huffington Post. AOL Inc. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Yahoo! Finance. Archived from the original on July 14, 2013. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Apatoff, Alex (July 17, 2013). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Own Jewelry Line: Get an Exclusive First Look!". People. Archived from the original on September 5, 2015. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Mau, Dhani (December 13, 2011). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Just Landed a Jewelry Line and Their Own Reality Show". Fashionista.com. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Denley, Susan (February 19, 2014). "Kylie and Kendall Jenner launch new collection with Steve Madden". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Fowler, Brandi (February 22, 2014). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Stun at Madden Girl Shoe and Handbag Launch". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Kinonen, Sarah (October 7, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Is Bringing Her Own Line of Clip-In Hair to a Store Near You". People. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Popp, Emily (October 8, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Launches Hair Extensions Line". E!. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Kylie Hair Kouture by Bellami Hair". Bellami Hair. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- March, Bridget (March 9, 2015). "Kylie Jenner has bagged a big beauty job". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Adlman, Nicole (June 4, 2015). "Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner Dish on Their New Topshop Line, Talk Caitlyn Jenner". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Campbell, Kathy (September 9, 2016). "Kylie Jenner Calls Huge Ring From Tyga a 'Promise Ring'". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Adams, Char (September 16, 2015). "App Queen: Kylie Jenner's New App Surpasses Her Kardashian Sisters' Sites". People. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "Rae Sremmurd & Kylie Jenner Star In Puma's Hip Hop Inspired Fall 2016 Campaign – The Source". July 1, 2016.
- "Apple just launched a pair of $600 Beats headphones with design house Balmain". Business Insider. January 25, 2017. Retrieved November 22, 2020.
- Beaudreault, Claire (June 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner is collaborating with this beauty blogger-approved eyewear brand". HelloGiggles. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Hughes, Mathilda (June 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner is collaborating with Quay Australia". Vogue Australia. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Colon, Ana. "Kylie Jenner Designed the Affordable Sunglasses That Will Take Over Your Instagram Feed". Glamour. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Medina, Marcy (June 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner and Quay eyewear team on new sunglass collaboration". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Cusumano, Katherine. "Kylie Jenner Proves She's the Most Entrepreneurial Member of the Kardashian Family with New Collaboration". W Magazine. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- "Endorsed on Instagram by a Kardashian, but Is It Love or Just an Ad?". The New York Times. January 25, 2017. Retrieved November 22, 2020.
- "Kylie Jenner Reportedly Makes $1.2 Million Per Sponsored Instagram Post". Allure. July 25, 2019. Retrieved November 22, 2020.
- Brandle, Lars (February 7, 2017). "Kylie Minogue vs. Kylie Jenner Trademark Battle Has a Winner". Billboard. Billboard. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- "Kylie Jenner Vlada Haggarty agree to legal settlement". TMZ. January 25, 2017. Retrieved August 10, 2017.
- Rosenstein, Jenna (January 24, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Just Settled A Lawsuit With One Instagram". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved November 25, 2017.
- Wu, Sarah (January 25, 2017). "Kylie Jenner May Have Just Admitted Something Major About Her Cosmetics Campaign Lawsuit". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Connell, Alle (July 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner is being sued by an artist for her lip drips — again". Revelist.com. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Berg, Madeline. "Kylie Jenner's Manufacturer Sues Coty And Kylie Cosmetics For Misappropriation Of Trade Secrets". Forbes. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- Rees, Alex (February 14, 2014). "In The Past Year, The Kardashians Made Over $270,000 Selling Their Old Clothes On eBay". Cosmopolitan. Hearst Corporation. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Gicas, Peter (November 11, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Family Hold Yard Sale to Raise Money for Charity—See the Pics!". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner And Kylie Jenner Enjoy A Night Of Charity Bowling With The Game And Lil Twist". Yahoo! Sports. January 20, 2014. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Peters, Mitchell (July 20, 2014). "Chris Brown & Quincy Host Celebrity Kickball Game in Los Angeles (Photos)". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Heller, Corinne (August 17, 2014). "Kendall Jenner Sports Chic, Football-Inspired Look at Charity Game, Hugs Rapper The Game". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Adams, Chanel (December 26, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Gives Heartwarming Gift, Receives Engagement Ring From Tyga?". Inquisitr. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Hirsh, Sophie (January 24, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Gave $10,000 to Help Cover Memorial Costs for Jordyn Woods's Father". teenVOGUE. teenVOGUE. Retrieved November 6, 2020.
- Elizabeth, De (September 7, 2017). "Kylie Cosmetics Is Donating Proceeds to Teen Cancer America". teenVOGUE. teenVOGUE. Retrieved November 6, 2020.
- Bahou, Olivia (October 27, 2016). "Kylie Jenner Donates Almost $160,000 from Her "Smile" Lip Kit Sales to Fund Children's Cleft Surgeries". instyle. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- O'Malley, Katie (September 10, 2019). "Kylie Jenner Just Gave Huge Donation To A Women's Empowerment Group For The Next Generation Of Leaders". Elle. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- Frey, Kaithlyn (January 7, 2020). "Kylie Jenner Donates $1M to Australia Relief Effort amid Scrutiny of Social Media Post". People. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- Noble, Audrey (April 14, 2020). "Kylie Jenner Donates $1 Million to Los Angeles Health Care Workers [Updated]". allure. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- "Keeping Up with the Kardashians – Cast". TV Guide. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Raines, Leigh (August 9, 2010). "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami Review: "It's My Life"". TV Fanatic. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, Season 5 – Episode "Dragon Me Down"". iTunes. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Reiher, Andrea (March 7, 2012). "'America's Next Top Model': Kris, Kendall, Kylie Jenner help the creepiest photoshoot ever". Zap2it. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "Inside HGTV's "Million Dollar Closets"". LA Closet Design. July 16, 2012. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "Deal With It – Season 2 Episodes". TV Guide. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Rohwedder, Kristie (November 24, 2014). "Kris, Kim, Kendall & Kylie Take 'Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons' & Their Timing Couldn't Be Better". Bustle. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (August 21, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Pulled A Knife On Kendall — Watch The Sisters Fight". Hollywood Life. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Corriston, Michele (July 21, 2015). "I Am Cait: Kylie Jenner First Met Caitlyn Jenner over FaceTime: 'You Look Pretty!'". People. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- "Kingin' with Tyga News & Full Episode – S1, E6 – "The Life"". MTV. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- "19-Year-Old Cosmetics Mogul and Social Media Powerhouse Kylie Jenner Set to Star and Executive Produce New E! Docuseries "Life of Kylie"". The Futon Critic. April 10, 2017. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- "Justin Bieber: Seasons: All the Celebrity Cameos Featured on Show". ScreenRant. May 28, 2020. Retrieved August 2, 2020.
- Neuenschwander, Andy (August 29, 2013). "Kylie Jenner Stars in New Music Video from Boy Band Project—Watch!". E! Online. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Bacardi, Francesca (August 31, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Stars in Tyga's "Stimulated" Music Video, Couple Puts Their Romance (and PDA) on Display—Watch Now!". E! Online. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Weiner, Natalie (October 31, 2015). "Watch Kylie Jenner Join Tyga in His Video For 'Dope'd Up'...As a Zombie". Billboard. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- "Travis Scott - STOP TRYING TO BE GOD". YouTube. August 6, 2018. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- Donnelly, Erin (January 17, 2017). "Kim, Kylie & Kendall Are Going To Be In Ocean's Eight". People. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- "Complete list of Teen Choice 2013 Awards winners". Los Angeles Times. August 11, 2013. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (August 10, 2014). "Teen Choice Awards: The Complete Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- Johnson, Zach (July 8, 2015). "Teen Choice Awards 2015 Nominees: Wave 2 Revealed!". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "Veja a lista dos vencedores do "Capricho Awards 2015"". TV - Premiações Artísticas. TV - Premiações Artísticas. December 16, 2015. Retrieved November 2, 2020.
- "CAPRICHO AWARDS 2016: veja a lista completa dos vencedores". capricho. capricho. November 27, 2016. Retrieved November 2, 2020.
- "8TH ANNUAL INFLUENCER NOMINEES". Shortyawards. Shortyawards. February 11, 2016. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- "Kylie Jenner Wins Beauty Award for Kylie Cosmetics". teenVogue. teenVogue. February 11, 2016. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- "THE NINTH ANNUAL SHORTY AWARDS INFLUENCER NOMINEES". Shortyawards. Shortyawards. January 11, 2017. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2017: 'Riverdale,' Fifth Harmony Shut Out Competition". variety. variety.com. August 13, 2017. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- "Capricho Awards 2017 divulga lista de indicados: Selena Gomez, Anitta, Harry Styles, Bruna Marquezine, Shawn Mendes, Little Mix…". BreakTudo. BreakTudo. March 4, 2018. Retrieved November 2, 2020.
- "Saiu a lista de vencedores do CAPRICHO Awards 2017!". capricho. capricho. March 4, 2018. Retrieved November 2, 2020.
- "Pregnant Kylie Jenner Skips Award Ceremony, Sends Best Friend Jordyn Woods to Accept Her Honor". People. People. November 3, 2020. Retrieved December 7, 2017.
- "Kylie Jenner had no idea she won Streamy Award 3 months ago". Dankanator. Dankanator. April 13, 2020. Retrieved November 3, 2020.
- "2020 Fragrance Foundation Awards Winners". WWD. WWD. April 13, 2020. Retrieved November 3, 2020.
- "Lista completa de ganadores de Premios Juventud 2020: Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Karol G, Anuel y más". Univision. Univision. August 13, 2020. Retrieved November 4, 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kylie Jenner.|