|Member of the New Jersey Senate|
from the 40th district
|Assumed office |
October 5, 2017
|Preceded by||Kevin J. O'Toole|
|Born||June 24, 1965|
Totowa, New Jersey, United States
|Alma mater||East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania|
Seton Hall University School of Law
Kristin Corrado (born June 24, 1965) is an American Republican Party politician who represents the 40th Legislative District in the New Jersey Senate, where she represents portions of Bergen, Essex, Morris and Passaic counties. She was sworn into office on October 5, 2017, to fill the seat left by former Senator Kevin J. O'Toole, who had resigned from office on July 1, 2017, to become a commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. At the time, Corrado was serving as Passaic County Clerk; due to state law she was forced to relinquish that position.
A resident of Totowa, New Jersey for her entire life, Corrado attended St. James School before moving on to Paul VI High School. Corrado attended East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania and is a graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law. First elected as Passaic County Clerk in 2009, Corrado was re-elected for a second five-year term in 2014.
For the 2018-19 session, Corrado has been assigned to serve in the Senate on the Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee; the Judiciary Committee; the Environment and Energy Committee and the Legislative Services Commission. During the 2019 budget fight, democrats passed a budget with out Governor Phil Murphy's millionaires tax. Carrado was one of six republicans to vote for the budget. 
Each of the 40 districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 40th District for the 2018-2019 Legislative Session are:
- "Corrado Sworn-in as Senator for 40th District", New Jersey Senate Republicans, October 5, 2017. Accessed October 8, 2017.
- Senator Kristin M. Corrado, New Jersey Senate Republicans. Accessed October 8, 2017.
- Senator Corrado's Legislative Website, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed March 1, 2018.
- "Senate passes budget 31-6". New Jersey Globe. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- Legislative Roster 2018-2019 Session, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed March 1, 2018.
- District 40 Legislators, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed March 1, 2018.