|White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Implementation|
May 22, 2014 – January 20, 2017
|Preceded by||Mark Childress (Planning)|
|Succeeded by||Rick Dearborn (Policy)|
Katie Walsh (Implementation)
|Born||1979/1980 (age 40–41)|
|Education||Colgate University (BA) / Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (MA)|
Kristie Canegallo was the Deputy White House Chief of Staff for Implementation for U.S. President Barack Obama. Her responsibilities included the execution of major projects such as health care reform, education, and the war in Afghanistan.
A native of Springfield, Massachusetts, she holds an MA from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and a BA from Colgate University.
- Josh Lederman and Julie Pace (2014-05-16). "Obama taps senior aide to oversee policy execution". The Associated Press. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "Kristie Canegallo to Oversee ACA Implementation, Supervise Management of Healthcare.gov - Executive Gov". Executive Gov. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- Editorial, Reuters. "Obama names new deputy chief of staff to oversee healthcare". U.S. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "From Springfield to the White House, Kristie Canegallo reflects on time as top Obama aide". masslive.com. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "Kristie Canegallo". whitehouse.gov. 2016-02-22. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- D'Onfro, Jillian (2018-07-30). "Google just promoted its top lawyer to run global affairs". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
as White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Planning
| White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Implementation
as White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy
as White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Implementation
|This American politician–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|