|D7 Assault Rifle|
|Place of origin||Indonesia|
|Mass||4.1 kg (empty)|
|Length||950 mm fully extended|
|Barrel length||16.5 in (420 mm)|
|Action||Semi auto only, gas-operated, direct gas impingement|
|Rate of fire||500 rpm|
|Muzzle velocity||830 m/s|
|Effective firing range||600 m|
|Feed system||30 round polymer magazine|
|Sights||Iron sights, but optical sights are possible with the picatinny rail provision.|
Komodo Armament D7 PMR SA is a semi automatic assault rifle produced by PT. Komodo Armament Indonesia. The rifle is using 7.62x51 mm NATO ammunition. Like other Komodo Armament rifles, D7 PMR SA rifle is manufactured using polymer material, with cerakote or hard anodize finish. Unlike the D5 assault rifle with gas and piston-driven operation, the D7 PMR SA is gas-operated only. PMR SA stands for "Precision Marksman Rifle Single Action". It is also referred to as DMR semi auto D7, with the DMR stands for "Designated Marksman Rifle".
It has 2 picatinny rail at 12 and 6 o'clock position, but additional 2 can be added at 9 and 3 o'clock because of the rail integration system (RIS) on the hand guard. Like the D5, the barrel cover (hand guard) is made with several open cavities, making the heat dissipation process on the barrel faster. The barrel cover model is also designed to be lightweight but rigid. For the buttstock, D7 adopts telescopic buttstock type of polymer material that can be adjusted. Polymer material is also used in the magazine, which contains 30 bullets.
- Pindad SS3, Pindad battle rifle
- Pindad SS2, current Indonesian army service rifle
- M4 Carbine, US service rifle
- Komodo Armament D7CH, sniper rifle made by the same manufacturer
- "Assault Rifle". Komodo Armament Indonesia. Retrieved 2020-01-15.
- Authoradmin (2018-02-21). "Wow, Ini Dia Parade Senjata Organik Made in Bekasi". Airspace Review. Retrieved 2020-01-15.
- Pratama, Adrian (22 February 2018). "Komodo D5 , Assault Rifle Buatan Bekasi". BRIGADENews. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- Redaksi. "Komodo Armament Perkenalkan Senapan Serbu Modern Made In Bekasi". INFOKOMANDO. Retrieved 2020-01-15.