This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Owner||InterSoft d.o.o. Sarajevo|
|Alexa rank||7,600 (January 2019[update])|
Klix.ba is the one of the most visited web portal in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It was founded in 2000 as Sarajevo-x, and changed name in 2012. Every day it brings information and news from Bosnia and Herzegovina and the world. The author and owner of the Internet portal Klix is the web development company InterSoft d.o.o. from Sarajevo.
Surprise financial and administrative inspections are used as a method to punish media outlets after critical reporting in Bosnia and Herzegovina. This was the case of the joint raid on 29 December 2014 by RS and FBiH police at the Sarajevo premises of Klix.ba website, after it had run a story about alleged corruption in the RS National Assembly. The police seized the website equipment and detained for questioning four journalists, which they released after eight hours. They requested them to surrender the source of a wiretap in which the RS prime minister Željka Cvijanović is caught saying to have bought two MPs to ensure a majority for his party in the Assembly.:36 The raid had been preceded by a police hearing in Banja Luka, in which Klix.ba journalists had already been required to surrender their sources. According to the journalists, the raid was meant as an intimidation message to all journalists in the country.
On 10 March 2015 klix.ba became the first media from Bosnia and Herzegovina whose Facebook page was verified.
- "Klix.ba Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2019-01-20.
- Najposjećenije stranice u Bosni i Hercegovini - alexa.com, učitano 3. oktobra 2013.
- Klix.ba - O nama
- Human Rights Watch, "A Difficult Profession. Media Freedom Under Attack in the Western Balkans". July 2015, 978-1-6231-32576, p. 37
- Mirza Hota, Police raid on Klix.ba, Bosnien Bloggen, 30 Dec 2014
- Najposjećeniji informativni portal u Bosni i Hercegovini Klix.ba danas je dobio verificiranu Facebook stranicuklix.ba, objavljeno 10.3.2015, pristupljeno 12.3.2015