|King of the Rodeo|
|Directed by||Henry MacRae|
|Produced by||Hoot Gibson|
|Written by||Bertha Muzzy Sinclair (as B.M. Bower)|
George Morgan (writer)
Harold Tarshis (titles)
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Gibson here plays Montana Kid, son of the lead character in Chip of the Flying U (1926).
- Hoot Gibson as Montana Kid
- Kathryn Crawford as Dulcie Harlan
- Slim Summerville as Slim
- Charles K. French as Chip Sr.
- Monte Montague as Weasel
- Joseph W. Girard as Harlan
- Jack Knapp as Shorty
- Harry Todd as J. G.
- Bodil Rosing as Mother
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, p. 97 c.1978 by the American Film Institute
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to King of the Rodeo.|
|This article about a 1920s silent Western film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|